Medicals Today

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default Medicals Today

We had our medicals in Slough today. Dr Jones was excellent, and was a fair bit cheaper than DMPs quoted us £120 adult £60 kids. All seemed well with us, pending the results of our bloods and xrays. He was also very helpful regarding our sons mild Aspergers - and believes the documentation we provided should be sufficient (hopefully the visa officer sees it the same way!) We hope and pray that we're on the home straight now.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals Today

Congratulations!!! We have our meds next thursday and i'm starting to panic slightly - extreme thoughts have started to enter my head i.e oh my god perhaps i've got syphillis/HIV/malaria or some such other nasty (although the rational part of my mind keeps telling me that if i had these things - i'd probably know by now!!!!).

I guess it's a great feeling to have it all out the way and now you just have to wait for PPR! Good Luck and i'd be interested to know how long it took from the med to PPR - keeps us informed!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Can totally relate to getting stressed out about the medicals. We've been more stressed about this than any other part of the (long) process! Best wishes for next week - oh, and I think you would definitely know by now if you had some nasty disease!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:27 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by luvmykids
We had our medicals in Slough today. Dr Jones was excellent, and was a fair bit cheaper than DMPs quoted us £120 adult £60 kids. All seemed well with us, pending the results of our bloods and xrays. He was also very helpful regarding our sons mild Aspergers - and believes the documentation we provided should be sufficient (hopefully the visa officer sees it the same way!) We hope and pray that we're on the home straight now.
congrats and all the best
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Sam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura about

We have are medicals booked for next week on the 10th. I think due to the situation high blood pressure may be the case...

Congrats not long to go now - keep us all updated, time lines are always helpfull for others.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi luvmykids..im so glad it all went well and all the worry about your darling son is over.....x