Medicals sent to London

Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

brummi is on a distinguished road
Default Medicals sent to London

Hi everyone.

I needed to do medicals before applying for PR thru common-law sponsorship so that I could provide proof with the application that medicals were done.

I had my medicals done last week and the GP will send them directly to London. However, having since discovered that my Subject Access (Done in Novemebr 08) is no longer accepted as a police clearance there will be a delay in sending the PR and Sponsorship apps to Mississauga. It's going to take 3 weeks minimum to get the docs to Mississauga, then the 30+ days it takes for them to process and send to London.

London is likely to receive my medicals before anything else. What will they do with that info do they just hang on to it?

Thanks.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:50 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals sent to London

Hi

Originally Posted by brummi
Hi everyone.

I needed to do medicals before applying for PR thru common-law sponsorship so that I could provide proof with the application that medicals were done.

I had my medicals done last week and the GP will send them directly to London. However, having since discovered that my Subject Access (Done in Novemebr 08) is no longer accepted as a police clearance there will be a delay in sending the PR and Sponsorship apps to Mississauga. It's going to take 3 weeks minimum to get the docs to Mississauga, then the 30+ days it takes for them to process and send to London.

London is likely to receive my medicals before anything else. What will they do with that info do they just hang on to it?

Thanks.
Input it into the system, which can be searched by name, DOB.

PMM
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals sent to London

The DMP will send your results by courier to the cic London office where they have the regional medical office, this is where the immigration doctors process and go through all medical results, so i guess they will be put in a queue to be processed and they will match the results to your file once missisauga send the file to cic London..hope this is correct and helps.

MR79