Medicals ? re process for issues

Old Jan 24th 2013, 9:18 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medicals ? re process for issues

Hi

My parent's medical was completed today for the Supervisa (despite not being eligible for healthcare at all and having to carry private insurance), but assume they need to confirm that you have no serious issues, TB etc.

The BP test came out high and also a possible infection from the urine test. The DMP has referred her back to her own GP for further review.

What happens in these cases, does the DMP hold the file pending follow up treatment from the GP and then she will have to return to the DMP for follow up testing, or will the DMP just submit what they have and we then wait to see if the embassy require any follow up or not

Thank you for any advice, the supervisa app is going through London.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 12:43 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals ? re process for issues

Many years ago , when we had our medicals , I turned up with a uti
( didnt realize)
They sent the sample to the lab ( I'm sure we had to pay)
Told me I had a uti and go see my gp
That was it
We got our ppr a couple of weeks later
It didn't delay our application because your bloodwork has to go to the lab anyway