Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medicals to PPR - Timeline and update?

Medicals to PPR - Timeline and update?

Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

ecepaul is on a distinguished road
Question Medicals to PPR - Timeline and update?

I had my medicals done on 24th November 07 and they arrived at CIC on 05 December.
I really had two questions:

1) My son has a different passport to that which I originally submitted on the 90 day update, when should I let CIC know the new passport details?
2) Presuming the medicals were OK, when should I be expecting to hear from CIC again and will this be the PPR that I will be receiving?

I plan to fly on 2 June and need to start the ball rolling on removals and would like to book flights, is this a reasonable timeline, I don't want to waste my time or money. My wife has already given her notice in at work and I have started selling the bits I am not going to take.

I am starting to sweat now, I can almost taste those ribs at Montannas!!!!!

Paul
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medicals to PPR - Timeline and update?

Hi

I'm interested to see what replies you get. I am in Canada on a WP with arranged employment offer, which they say fast tracks you. Meds done in September, wife's fingerprints received in London New years eve.....still not heard anything. I get the feeling that London doesn't work in any particular order!

Hope you hear soon

Pete
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

ecepaul is on a distinguished road

OMG, you will never guess what just turned up in the post, finaly, nearly there, I have my PPR.

I love Canada.

Paul
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future

Paul

that's great news.....really chuffed for you. Hopefully I'll be next!

Your new life is about to begin!!

Pete