From medicals to PPR

Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: From medicals to PPR

maybe there is a link here

1) getting passport request along with medical requests stating to send passports after xxx days of medicals for those who already paid the RPRF befoe hand
2) getting medical request and instructions to send RPRF as it was not paid already. PPR comes later on in this case.

just making a guess here

regs
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:08 am
Just Joined

Yodasdarkside will become famous soon enoughYodasdarkside will become famous soon enough

Medical date: 16th of January 2008
Passports posted: 22nd of February 2008
PPR date: Still waiting
Landing date: Whenever the house sells.

Very nervous!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Josephparappally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adele
Yep, I reckon that's it. My med request was part of a 90 day letter so I have also just sent in other requested documents to update. CHC will have to complete all background checks and satisfy themselves of everything before they can approve the application (as well as receiving and checking medical reports of course)...and only after all that is done will passport request be issued. Who knows how long that might take? It will vary from case to case.

For those who were told to send passports X number of days after medicals I assume that CHC had completed all other background checks etc and are happy that once medical results are received (and passed) they will be ready to issue the visa.

For those without the latter instruction it's back to waiting to hear!

Adele
My AOR September 2005, received 90 days letter for Medical, landing fee and Police report. Medical completed and received it in CHC London on 18/03/2008. PCC and landing fee received in CHC London on 20/03/2008. waiting for PPR.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Josephparappally
My AOR September 2005, received 90 days letter for Medical, landing fee and Police report. Medical completed and received it in CHC London on 18/03/2008. PCC and landing fee received in CHC London on 20/03/2008. waiting for PPR.
Looks like we are working on similar timescales, CHC received my 90 day update docs and the medical report all on 25/3/08...good luck!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:28 am
Just Joined

Raneer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Today we got our long waited for PPR what a great feeling

Medicals 17-2-2008

PPR 31-3-2008

Visa 3-4-2008(Be at 0800 wait 1230)

Thank you all for your help.

Good luck and best wishes.

raneer