From medicals to PPR

Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

garvard will become famous soon enough
Default From medicals to PPR

Please share your expeience: how long it take from medical to PPR.
Hope this format is OK:

Medical date:
PPR date:
Landing date:
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: From medicals to PPR

Originally Posted by garvard
Please share your expeience: how long it take from medical to PPR.
Hope this format is OK:

Medical date:
PPR date:
Landing date:
hi

Medicals done:- 12thFeb
PPR letter dated 3rd March received on 9thMarch
Passport Sent:-10thMarch via DHL, reached CHC on 11th March
Visa Received:-???
Landing:-???

regs
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

robwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the rough

Medicals 12/2/08 then sent passports 11/3/08 which was four weeks later as medicals request letter told us.
When visas arrive we plan on landing and having two week holiday and then returning to sort everything out and sell house etc.
May wait until next spring to go for good as we don't want to arrive and view rural properties in winter.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Raneer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Medicals done 17-2-2008

PPR ????????????

Landing 1-5-2008
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

Medical taken: 29th Feb

Letter received with Meds instructed us to send passports 30 days (6 weeks) after Meds are taken, no letter or reminder will be sent - 10 days later Passports ready.

Landing:???????
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:48 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice

Did anyone else not receive the send passport so many weeks/ days after medicals.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

garvard will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tracie107
Medical taken: 29th Feb

Letter received with Meds instructed us to send passports 30 days (6 weeks) after Meds are taken
When I received my medical forms the letter did not instructed me to wait 30 days. And doctor sent the package to London immediately after medical exam. Is it normal?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:09 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garvard
When I received my medical forms the letter did not instructed me to wait 30 days. And doctor sent the package to London immediately after medical exam. Is it normal?
Yes.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:47 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice

Anyone else not get a letter to advise "send passports xx days after medicals" ?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
Anyone else not get a letter to advise "send passports xx days after medicals" ?
Me, I didn't
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:57 am
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
Hi Us3andthedog,
When we received our letter to arrange medical it also said to forward passports 30 days after our medicals, Does anyone know why some people are getting different letters? does it have anything to do with the route we have applied in, we have gone the skilled worker route!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:54 am
Lily

Yalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant future

I am not sure but, I think it all depends on how much background check CIC has to do...

For me, CIC only asked to get medicals done and to send the RPRF only... along with a police report we didn't send the first time around... se we send medicals and money and are still working on getting the last police report... so I guess it is all depending on your personal situation... in our case... they needed this last piece of paper so they asked for it before they could ask for the passports...

A friend of mine also had a similar case... she was asked to get medicals done and to send the money... two weeks after she sent these she got her passport request!

Good Luck!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:56 am
Cochrane AB Bound!

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi Us3andthedog,
When we received our letter to arrange medical it also said to forward passports 30 days after our medicals, Does anyone know why some people are getting different letters? does it have anything to do with the route we have applied in, we have gone the skilled worker route!!
We were skilled worker route also!
Fingers crossed we get our PPR soon.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:09 am
From here to....somewhere

manchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nicemanchestergirl is just really nice

Medical date: October 25th 2007. Delay receiving passport request as CIC returned my RPRF payment as I had ( in a numpty moment) overpaid them by $2, so had to get draft re - issued

Passport request: January 28th 2008

Passport sent: February 3rd 2008

Visa received : February 21st 2008

Landing (hopefully) - July 2008. Just waiting for sale of house. Our entry date expires October 2008, so we are going whether or not house is sold, even if it means we have to land to activate our residency, then leave again. I am sooooo NOT losing that visa and joining the end of the queue again
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yalily
I am not sure but, I think it all depends on how much background check CIC has to do...

For me, CIC only asked to get medicals done and to send the RPRF only... along with a police report we didn't send the first time around... se we send medicals and money and are still working on getting the last police report... so I guess it is all depending on your personal situation... in our case... they needed this last piece of paper so they asked for it before they could ask for the passports...

A friend of mine also had a similar case... she was asked to get medicals done and to send the money... two weeks after she sent these she got her passport request!

Good Luck!
Yep, I reckon that's it. My med request was part of a 90 day letter so I have also just sent in other requested documents to update. CHC will have to complete all background checks and satisfy themselves of everything before they can approve the application (as well as receiving and checking medical reports of course)...and only after all that is done will passport request be issued. Who knows how long that might take? It will vary from case to case.

For those who were told to send passports X number of days after medicals I assume that CHC had completed all other background checks etc and are happy that once medical results are received (and passed) they will be ready to issue the visa.

For those without the latter instruction it's back to waiting to hear!

Adele

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.