Wikiposts

Medicals - photos

Old Jan 17th 2009, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future
Default Medicals - photos

Hi

So we've been told our 'request for medicals' are here from our lawyer. He scanned thorough the covering letter and the medical forms for each of us. He'll post the originals to us.

What i'm wondering is what the instructions for medicals are? As we haven't had those and I can't find anything on the CHC site. I've noticed lots of people saying they had photos taken for them, so do I now need to get four photos of each of us again? Also are these the same sizes as they've required for all their other paperwork?

Would help to know so I could get the ball rolling on the photos.

Wendy
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

YOJO is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medicals - photos

Originally Posted by WendyS
Hi

So we've been told our 'request for medicals' are here from our lawyer. He scanned thorough the covering letter and the medical forms for each of us. He'll post the originals to us.

What i'm wondering is what the instructions for medicals are? As we haven't had those and I can't find anything on the CHC site. I've noticed lots of people saying they had photos taken for them, so do I now need to get four photos of each of us again? Also are these the same sizes as they've required for all their other paperwork?

Would help to know so I could get the ball rolling on the photos.

Wendy
Hi Wendy, In the process of having ours done. You just need 5 passport photos taken in the last 6 months. Jo x
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:26 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals - photos

Hi

We had to take 3 to our DMP, they were exactly the same as previously used size etc.

I think each DMP can vary as to how many you need to take, the DMP will tell you what you need to bring when you book the meds,in our case it was meds request forms from CHC, passports, photos .