Medicals not done in Cardiff...

Old Apr 17th 2009, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

NomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really nice
Default Medicals not done in Cardiff...

Oh my word.

I'm sorry to bring bad tidings but how chuffing difficult has it been to organise a Medical in Cardiff? Does she not want the money for virtually nothing that I'm offering? Christ!!!

We're actually going to Harley St now. We're in London for one day only on 16th May and I just rang up first time and got an appointment exactly when I want it. X-rays just down the road straight after.

<vent>

To Dr Maxwell:
I want to pay you money to poke me and say, 'Yup, this 27 year old is just like all the other and will pay you a lifetimes worth of tax...'. In London they seem more than willing to take £200 for half an hours work, why won't you??? I live about 3 streets away from you and yet you can't bloody answer the phone!!!

</vent>
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals not done in Cardiff...

Originally Posted by NomadicJ
Oh my word.

I'm sorry to bring bad tidings but how chuffing difficult has it been to organise a Medical in Cardiff? Does she not want the money for virtually nothing that I'm offering? Christ!!!

We're actually going to Harley St now. We're in London for one day only on 16th May and I just rang up first time and got an appointment exactly when I want it. X-rays just down the road straight after.

<vent>

To Dr Maxwell:
I want to pay you money to poke me and say, 'Yup, this 27 year old is just like all the other and will pay you a lifetimes worth of tax...'. In London they seem more than willing to take £200 for half an hours work, why won't you??? I live about 3 streets away from you and yet you can't bloody answer the phone!!!

</vent>
sorry thats just frustrating :/
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:32 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I live about 3 streets away from you and yet you can't bloody answer the phone!!!

</vent>
LOL, not fit enough to walk over there and bang on her door then?
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

NomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really nice

Shhhhht! Don't mention the gammy leg.

No, thought of that. The surgery address seems to never be open. The number on the CIC website is apparently wrong and you get another irate doctor who redirects you to another number which is apparently her home number. That is always engaged or unanswered...

:'( Take my money! Please!!
Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Shhhhht! Don't mention the gammy leg.

No, thought of that. The surgery address seems to never be open. The number on the CIC website is apparently wrong and you get another irate doctor who redirects you to another number which is apparently her home number. That is always engaged or unanswered...

:'( Take my money! Please!!
I'll take your money if you want :P

Just kidding. I hope you get this sorted out soon. Medicals are stressful enough by themselves... So dealing with BS like this ontop of it...ugh.... I feel your pain :/ Good luck!