Medicals, Finally!!!

Old Jan 9th 2010, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold
Default Medicals, Finally!!!

This New Year is hopefuly going to be as good as we hoped, woke up this morning to find that fateful brown envelope in our post, took me 5 minutes to open it but there were our Medical Requests along with the RPRF.
I can't begin to explain how happy we are, I so feared a rejection letter on the points ala spaceace but this now puts us completely at ease, just a case of booking our medicals now and hoping there's nothing wrong with us

To everyone waiting keep the faith, I found it really hard and frustrating but its worth it!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Simply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals, Finally!!!

Excellent news!!! We have just received our PPR......I feel like the Cheshire Cat!

Good luck with everything
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Mags 1972 and Simply Red

Congratulations and goodluck

Poppit
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:33 pm

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done

Things come to those that wait
Now get those meds booked and looking forward to seeing you again hun xx
LB
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lancashirebird
Well done

Things come to those that wait
Now get those meds booked and looking forward to seeing you again hun xx
LB
Thanks LB we're looking forward to it and landing at the same time, hopefully you'll be well. On your way by then too hun xx
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:39 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news!

Congrats!

Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally?

What the hell are you talking about? You've been waiting 9 months. Some of us have been waiting three years....
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - nice feeling isn't it, we got ours this week - was a very pleasant surprise as not expecting just yet - applied 2007
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jericho
Finally?

What the hell are you talking about? You've been waiting 9 months. Some of us have been waiting three years....
Well seeing as we applied with my OH as the main applicant under the old SW scheme and were refused hence reapplying with myself as main applicant under the new scheme so yes.......finally!!!!!!
I can understand how frustrating it is for those still waiting who applied under the old scheme but its not the new scheme applicants fault they're getting processed quicker.
For what its worth I hope your wait will end soon, good luck!!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:04 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Jan 10th 2010, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

WELL DONE

Have you got any work lined up or job offers
Old Jan 10th 2010, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mags1972
This New Year is hopefuly going to be as good as we hoped, woke up this morning to find that fateful brown envelope in our post, took me 5 minutes to open it but there were our Medical Requests along with the RPRF.
I can't begin to explain how happy we are, I so feared a rejection letter on the points ala spaceace but this now puts us completely at ease, just a case of booking our medicals now and hoping there's nothing wrong with us

To everyone waiting keep the faith, I found it really hard and frustrating but its worth it!!!!
Congratulations! Good luck with your medicals.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

kbs003 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations and good luck,, we have recieved our medical & RPRF request just b4 xmas.

kbs