Medicals Completed: 08 Dec 2008

Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

breech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals Completed: 08 Dec 2008

I completed my medicals last December 8, 2008. How long should I wait for the visa? Until now I'm still waiting. What should I expect after the medicals?

Please share your experiences. Thank you very much!

BTW, Im applying the TWP and PR thru BC PNP.

Last edited by breech; Jan 4th 2009 at 2:31 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medicals Completed: 08 Dec 2008

hi

any chance of explaining whats covered in the medical
and what the blood tests cover ?

is it a glorified height / weight job ?

a real world example would be great

thanks
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:33 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by 2008orbust
hi

any chance of explaining whats covered in the medical
and what the blood tests cover ?

is it a glorified height / weight job ?

a real world example would be great

thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resourc.../section-6.asp

PMM
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:46 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breech
I completed my medicals last December 8, 2008. How long should I wait for the visa? Until now I'm still waiting. What should I expect after the medicals?

My experience was a 3mth wait between submission of medicals and receipt of PR (spring/summer '08)
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Our's took 8 months from medicals to passport requests....
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future

PMM - Thanks
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:59 am
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all

How much does it cost for medicals for adults and children roughly, does anyone know? If you are still in uk
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:03 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackiewalters
How much does it cost for medicals for adults and children roughly, does anyone know? If you are still in uk
We just paid £800 for 2 adults and 2 children inclusive of blood test, x rays and VAT this was in London
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:04 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breech

Hi

I am on NS PNP route and we received passport requests 3 weeks after our medicals which took place on the 29/11/08, hopefully you should hear something soon
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:06 am
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all

OMG!! we got to pay for 3 adults and 4 children!! hope we dont fall down at that hurdle!! we live in shropshire!! hopefully not as exspensive as london
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:13 am

OMG!! we got to pay for 3 adults and 4 children!! hope we dont fall down at that hurdle!! we live in shropshire!! hopefully not as exspensive as london
I think there is a little variation, although to be honest when I phoned round London was on a par with other places. It depends on how old the children are as to their costs as they won't need an xray /blood test if they are under 11 , so ours were £80 plus vat each, the rest of the money went on us

I know the London clinic we went to did the 3rd child free so you may get some kind of deal like this, to be honest it was a very expensive neccessity, we were all in and out within an hour
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jackie...if you look on the CIC website.. (i'm not sure how to link it here but someone else will)..they give you the names of the Doc's you can go to...give some close to you a ring and they'll give you a price. From personal experience tho'...the one's closest to you are not always the cheapest..
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hi jackie...if you look on the CIC website.. (i'm not sure how to link it here but someone else will)..they give you the names of the Doc's you can go to...give some close to you a ring and they'll give you a price. From personal experience tho'...the one's closest to you are not always the cheapest..
heres the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicali...ryName=England
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:17 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Cheers Nikki.....i need to learn how to do that stuff
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:19 am
Asia blue girl!!

Thanks peeps, one child 11. the other 10 looks like the rest would go on us. dam it, now I am really worried huge exspense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.