Medicals In Central Scotland

Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medicals In Central Scotland

In the hope that the issuing of Medical requests seem to be picking up again I thought this might be of interest to us more northerly immigrants...
Having spent a long and fruitless afternoon yesterday trying to book medicals within the next week I eventually had to give up as neither Glasgow (next available slot 14thSept) nor Edinburgh (6th Sept) were any help. If you can travel then Newcastle seem to have lots of slots available and we are booked for next Wednesday. Don't know if Dundee or Aberdeen are any better as Newcastle is much closer to us. (where have all the smileys gone)
Stuarty