Medicals in Canada

Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Medicals in Canada

Hi, I'm taking my medical in Kingston ON and have requested that the results be sent to London cic. I have been informed that they will be sending my results to Ottawa Is this standard and can I assume Ottawa then forward on to cic London or should I be worried?
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:43 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals in Canada

Yes - that is how they do it nowadays.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Yes - that is how they do it nowadays.
Thanks Jim.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:04 am
pfw
Forum Regular

pfw is an unknown quantity at this point

We requested ours were sent by courier to Ottawa. DMP's office in Toronto gave us the tracking no when they sent them so we could see online when it was signed for on delivery.

Dunno if all DMPs do this or if it was really worth it but it was nice to get the results there quickly and be able to check that they had arrived.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pfw
We requested ours were sent by courier to Ottawa. DMP's office in Toronto gave us the tracking no when they sent them so we could see online when it was signed for on delivery.

Dunno if all DMPs do this or if it was really worth it but it was nice to get the results there quickly and be able to check that they had arrived.
I've been asked to supply a pre-paid xpresspost next day delivery envelope (cost me nearly $12) I'm hoping Ottawa use a fax machine and not snail mail.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 2:07 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by CANADIAN CARPERS
I've been asked to supply a pre-paid xpresspost next day delivery envelope (cost me nearly $12) I'm hoping Ottawa use a fax machine and not snail mail.

They don't send it anywhere. The MDs at the Immigration Regional Medical Centre, just code the results and the visa offices just accesses the codes electronically.