Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medicals Birmingham/Nottingham/Northampton

Medicals Birmingham/Nottingham/Northampton

Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of
Default Medicals Birmingham/Nottingham/Northampton

Anyone any thoughts on any of these places? Son and DIL are looking to book thier meds asap and would like any insights.

Thanks in advance......
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:54 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals Birmingham/Nottingham/Northampton

I did phone up Brum and Northampton and from what I remember it was very easy and cheaper to get the appointment in Brum - I chose Harley St in the end simply cos they were the only ones that could fit me in at the weekend!

Hope that helps.. a bit
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Nottingham may not be cheap, but they will give you appointment in short time (mine was within 5 days) and the service is just awesome.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

RayS is on a distinguished road

We went to Northampton 2 weeks ago. The X-rays were at the local hospital and as we were paying got superb very quick service (£116 for two adults) the Dr's surgery is about a mile away. The Dr and the hospital worked closely together to coodinate our timings so we just had time for some lunch in the town centre then down to the surgery.
Perhaps because we were paying, there was no waiting and a very friendly Dr with good relaxing manner. They do the meds for Canada, Australia and New Zealand and was very efficient. They tell you what info to bring with you and it all worked well.
I can recommend Northampton as your ned centre
Cheers
Ray
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

My OH had his medical in Birmingham (Handsworth). Very good service - xrays done on the premises. The price was reasonable.