Wikiposts

Medicals again

Old Oct 15th 2007, 1:17 am
Banned

Helen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud of
Default Medicals again

Hi,

This is for a friend as I am already here. But mum and children are Canadian. House is sold with a possible possession date in December.

But now the Immigration are requesting husband (english citizen) have another medical as his previous has now expired (August).

Does anyone know how long it is going to take as they are getting a bit anxious now as they need to move in December and don't know which way to go ie stay in England and rent short term until visa comes through or get out to Canada and wait for it there.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Medicals again

Originally Posted by Helen Parnell
Hi,

This is for a friend as I am already here. But mum and children are Canadian. House is sold with a possible possession date in December.

But now the Immigration are requesting husband (english citizen) have another medical as his previous has now expired (August).
Same thing happened to us, we had a second set of medicals done 16th May, set to CHC June, we got PPR 7th Aug the day we set off on hols. Posted passports 30th Aug, received back 26th Sept.
This could been done faster, once you get PPR take passport to London then get them back 2 weeks later.
I would say that the longest bit is finding an approved doctor with an appointment!
Good luck!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals again

Originally Posted by Helen Parnell
Hi,

Does anyone know how long it is going to take as they are getting a bit anxious now as they need to move in December and don't know which way to go ie stay in England and rent short term until visa comes through or get out to Canada and wait for it there.
Hi, Was his medical originally done August 2006 then?