Medicals

Old Mar 12th 2019, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Bow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medicals

Ok all so a couple of questions if you will please.

So ive booked the Medicals for my wife and 3 kids when booking the appointment the lady asked me for IME number for the children but I have never been given one by immigration. So she found the kids IME numbers through their passport numbers I gave her.
Canada sent me an email requesting Medicals on the 08/03/19 they sent me 4 attachments.

The attachments were imm 1017e. My wife’s was all filled out by Canada immigration with IME etc etc but the other 3 weren’t they were just blank. I asked the lady when booking the Medicals if I needed to print them and bring them she said no we send all our medical reports on to Canada. In the email from Canada it tells me to take them with me with passports to the medical. I’m just wanting to know if me printing them off and taking them is going to be the right move and do they have to fill them out and sign them. Then do I post them to Canada immigration as I still can’t link my account to upload them.

Thanks again everyone.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Bow21
In the email from Canada it tells me to take them with me with passports to the medical.
Deffo take all passports for everyone to the medical.

I’m just wanting to know if me printing them off and taking them is going to be the right move and do they have to fill them out and sign them.
Print them off and take them by all means, but no, they do not have to fill them out and sign them.

Then do I post them to Canada immigration as I still can’t link my account to upload them.
No

I think (but am not certain) that ALL UK based approved examiners are now on the CIC e-Medical system, whereby they complete the medical on the CIC portal, so results are automatically uploaded. You will be given a confirmation receipt with a photo for each person for each medical as proof of the exam. You do not have to upload this, it is just your confirmation.

Old Mar 14th 2019, 9:49 am
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Deffo take all passports for everyone to the medical.

Print them off and take them by all means, but no, they do not have to fill them out and sign them.

No

I think (but am not certain) that ALL UK based approved examiners are now on the CIC e-Medical system, whereby they complete the medical on the CIC portal, so results are automatically uploaded. You will be given a confirmation receipt with a photo for each person for each medical as proof of the exam. You do not have to upload this, it is just your confirmation.
Just had my medicals last month. They will give you a print our like the one I have attached. The UMI number will be atop the letter on the right side with a barcode. They should send all the relevant information directly to IRCC on your behalf. If not, then as Hurlabrick has mentioned use the printouts and scan and upload them. Ensure that your names and passport numbers are all correct before you leave on the printouts.

Old Mar 14th 2019, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Bow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond reputeBow21 has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks for your replies and my wife and kids had the Medicals this morning at Manchester Nuffield health. Medmigration. I printed and took the paperwork but wasn’t needed. They said the same thing hurlabrick it’s all uploaded electronically.
And amazingly I’ve managed to link my account last night so all good whoop whoop.
thanks goldie we did get 4 of them Emedicals the Dr said we dont have to do anything with them.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 2:12 pm
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks for your replies and my wife and kids had the Medicals this morning at Manchester Nuffield health. Medmigration. I printed and took the paperwork but wasn’t needed. They said the same thing hurlabrick it’s all uploaded electronically.
And amazingly I’ve managed to link my account last night so all good whoop whoop.
thanks goldie we did get 4 of them Emedicals the Dr said we dont have to do anything with them.
That's great!

We also went to the same place (Nuffield). It was an easy and quick process. The x-ray room reminded me of my old 'clubbing' days with the psychedelic lighting!
Old Mar 14th 2019, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

I think the 'e-Medical Information Sheet' is a hangover from the earlier system where you got the spousal sponsorship medical done 'up-front' BEFORE sending your pack to CIC, so as part of the pack, you had to include this sheet as proof of your medical and so that CIC could link it when you sent the pack in (we did this as our submission was when they did up-front medicals).

Now they are requesting medicals AFTER pack submission, it is little more than a 'keepsake' for you, as the medical practice can enter the details CIC gave them so it is linked immediately.