medicals....

Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default medicals....

Hi guys....

Me and my family have been nominated by ns under the ci route...

The thing were concerned about now are the medicals.

My wife has epilepsy and its controlled by medication,And she doesn't have seizers during the day.
she has about one a year during the night but they last about a minute. so we don't think its that bad so we were thinking what would they class epiepsy as ? a serious medical condition? ? ?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: medicals....

If you do an advanced search for 'epilepsy' (Canada/Immigration) you will find a host of threads about this subject and the medicals which may be of help,
Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default Re: medicals....

Thank you so much I'll take a look now

Thanks