Medicals

Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:07 am
Just Joined

araqs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

Hello, recently I did my medicals overseas from where I am being sponsored by my wife; a Canadian PR.

Now, what the doctor gave me after the medicals were completed were:

1. the receipt from TNT with a tracking number indicating that the medicals were mailed.

2. Clear Appendix D form and suggested to fill and send it with the case.

We just read on cic website on this page that

Originally Posted by CIC website
The DMP will give you Copy 2 of the Medical Report: IMM 1017 EFC - Medical Report Section A. Include the original of Copy 2 with your application. (Photocopies will not be accepted.)
We obviously don't have it, should I call my doctor and ask for this? Is the guide current, up to date and "Copy 2 of the Medical Report: IMM 1017 EFC - Medical Report Section A" still requested by cic?

Thank you.

Last edited by araqs; Apr 28th 2009 at 6:14 am.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:21 am
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by araqs
Hello, recently I did my medicals overseas from where I am being sponsored by my wife; a Canadian PR.

Now, what the doctor gave me after the medicals were completed were:

1. the receipt from TNT with a tracking number indicating that the medicals were mailed.

2. Clear Appendix D form and suggested to fill and send it with the case.

We just read on cic website on this page that

We obviously don't have it, should I call my doctor and ask for this? Is the guide current, up to date and "Copy 2 of the Medical Report: IMM 1017 EFC - Medical Report Section A" still requested by cic?

Thank you.
Which type of sponsorship? If its Family Class you should get copy 2 to send with your application but if its Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you dont get copy 2 - they send everything direct to CIC for you.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:31 am
Just Joined

araqs is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Paul, since my wife is sponsoring me then it is a Spousal sponsorship I guess. I am living, applying from outside of Canada, she is in Canada, the case will be processed in Moscow. Not in Canada class I guess.

Do you think "copy 2" is still needed for my case?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:56 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by araqs
Thank you Paul, since my wife is sponsoring me then it is a Spousal sponsorship I guess. I am living, applying from outside of Canada, she is in Canada, the case will be processed in Moscow. Not in Canada class I guess.

Do you think "copy 2" is still needed for my case?

Yes.