Medicals !!!

Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:22 am
Just Joined

swiftysw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals !!!

Hi all, We are AOR 041004. Just recieved our Medicals and extra details....

Time to loose 3 stone...

Few Questions.
1. They have got my address misspelt. Any problems???
2. Do I send the RPRF payment?
3. My daughters DOB is 2 days out. Any Problems??

Cheers
Simon and Co

Last edited by swiftysw; Nov 15th 2006 at 5:28 am.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:37 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals !!!

Originally Posted by swiftysw

Time to loose 3 stone...

Few Questions.

Cheers
Simon and Co
Ask the DMP to correct the information errors. You can pay the RPRF anytime in the next few months if you wish to avoid a slight delay in receiving the PPR.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Could I send the extra information before the medicals are done... and then send the medicals...

Cheers
Simon W

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Ask the DMP to correct the information errors. You can pay the RPRF anytime in the next few months if you wish to avoid a slight delay in receiving the PPR.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

Time to loose 3 stone...

Few Questions.

Cheers
Simon and Co
Nice One, really pleased for you - shows CHC London are busy...

Can I ask which delay letter you received and what date in August you submitted your App ? (if you can remember all those years back!!)

Patrick.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:09 am
Just Joined

No Delay letter, first comms since AOR.

App sent Aug 24 '04

Whoo Hoo !!

Originally Posted by smitp11

Can I ask which delay letter you received and what date in August you submitted your App ? (if you can remember all those years back!!)

Patrick.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

... and swifty - if you work out how to lose 3 stone in a really short space of time, do share !!! I mean, 2 would do me, but if you work it out .....
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Who knows...

Originally Posted by ann m
... and swifty - if you work out how to lose 3 stone in a really short space of time, do share !!! I mean, 2 would do me, but if you work it out .....
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smitp11

Patrick.
Sorry to be a pessimist, you get like that don't you after 26 months of waiting, but it's coming up to xmas and the new year, 2 - 3 weeks of nothing happening at all?

That doesn't detract from the excellent news for Swifty, all the best mate (as they say in Aussie land, not sure what they say in Canada), when you get the call up for the medicals you're as good as there...Don't contradict me about that anyone cos I'll just do the 'close my eyes and say in a loud voice, LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA, NOT LISTENING!...'I'M NOT LISTENING!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

high.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nice

Time to loose 3 stone...

Few Questions.

Cheers
Simon and Co
Take passports and or birth certificates along with you and the DMP will ammend your forms accordingly. Congrats....
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

NewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really niceNewWorldMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by high.rise
Take passports and or birth certificates along with you and the DMP will ammend your forms accordingly. Congrats....
We had a similar problem and emailed CHC. They replied with exactly the same advice.

Take evidence and the DMP will change the form. CHC LOndon are perfectly happy with this.

Good luck. Walking every night helps get the blood pressure down very quickly, BTW.