Medicals

Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

OK this is my last question of the day. I have trwaled previous threads but cannot find an answer.

I have my medical booked with a DMP in Oxford for the 18th of this month. The DMP's secretary advised me to bring my completed Appendix D and 4 passport photos (which I will get done to the specifications on the CIC form)

Is this all I need, I have heard mention of questionaires and forms IMM 7175??? and IMM5419. Are these forms that the DR already has or are they extra forms that I need to take with me.

Any advice from someone who has already done their medical in the UK would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Jameso
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Jameso
OK this is my last question of the day. I have trwaled previous threads but cannot find an answer.

I have my medical booked with a DMP in Oxford for the 18th of this month. The DMP's secretary advised me to bring my completed Appendix D and 4 passport photos (which I will get done to the specifications on the CIC form)

Is this all I need, I have heard mention of questionaires and forms IMM 7175??? and IMM5419. Are these forms that the DR already has or are they extra forms that I need to take with me.

Any advice from someone who has already done their medical in the UK would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Jameso
That's all Mr B took to his. In fact he forgot the photos and the DMP sent him along to the local supermarket photobooth to get some more whilst he waited. Very nice man!

Good luck with yours

Biiiiink
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
That's all Mr B took to his. In fact he forgot the photos and the DMP sent him along to the local supermarket photobooth to get some more whilst he waited. Very nice man!

Good luck with yours

Biiiiink
Thanks Biiiiink,

What did he get in return? just one form to submit with the application as a reciept????

Thanks again, Jameso
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jameso
Thanks Biiiiink,

What did he get in return? just one form to submit with the application as a reciept????

Thanks again, Jameso
Yep, I forget the form number but it was pink form, had the DMP's stamp on it and an attached photo of Mr B.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Yep, I forget the form number but it was pink form, had the DMP's stamp on it and an attached photo of Mr B.

Thanks again, Jameso