Wikiposts

Medicals 2006

Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

jossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals 2006

Originally Posted by Bsidebaby
Hello Jossie

Wow another one like me who HASNT been! I cant believe it but am pleased that you too are positive about going! its so true that if you find one area displeasing then try another and i've got 3 kids! Life is one big adventure and only what you make it. You have to speculate to accumulate as it were and we are both speculating big time LOL!!!

Good luck to you too - where are you heading and will you have friends or family to go too or like us going out ALONE.......................
Hi Bsidebaby

Like you also got 3 children and yes we are also going alone. We originally planned on going to Ontario, but during the long PR process, we are now thinking of Alberta maybe Calgary. Some of our friends and relatives have had the experience of living in Canada, but are now back in the UK due to unseen circumstances, however they all wish they were back there.
We are now just waiting for the decision, to start our big adventure. Hope all goes well for you to, keep in touch
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:18 am
Here at last!!!

sydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Medicals 2006

Originally Posted by Bsidebaby
Hello Jossie

Wow another one like me who HASNT been! I cant believe it but am pleased that you too are positive about going! its so true that if you find one area displeasing then try another and i've got 3 kids! Life is one big adventure and only what you make it. You have to speculate to accumulate as it were and we are both speculating big time LOL!!!

Good luck to you too - where are you heading and will you have friends or family to go too or like us going out ALONE.......................
Hi
If it makes you feel any better, we only came over once for a week before we decided to move out here and that was back in 1991 and we hated it on our trip. We stayed in Toronto and not being city lovers didn't enjoy it from a moving here point of view (although we did have a good holiday).
Then 12 years and three kids later we decided that we wanted to move here in the end and now we are here and it is everything that we had hoped it would be. You are right, if you don't like the area that you originally settle in, you can move and you will eventually find the right place for you.
We love living here and it was the best decision that we ever made. Our kids have settled into school and rarely miss those back home. Their life is too full of great things to do to think about the UK much. Canada is now home.
Anyway I am sure that you will love it as you seem to have the right atitude to the move. Good luck.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Jibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud ofJibba has much to be proud of

Still no news medical front for anyone? Haven't seen anyone post anything for ages

Maybe they've run out of brown envelopes
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

ghitchi2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jibba
Still no news medical front for anyone? Haven't seen anyone post anything for ages

Maybe they've run out of brown envelopes
Nope, June 30th 2004 AOR here, no delay letter, no brown envelope. nothin. nada....