Medical test

Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:13 am
Just Joined

soliman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical test

Hi

I applied to sponsor my wife to immigrate to Canada May 1, 2005.
Her medical test results will expire by October 12, 2005. (Three months left)
I don't think she will get the visa in this period (Buffalo Office in USA).
My question is, if I want to redo the medical test Can I go to the doctor with required papers printed from the internet as in the first time, or I must be reffered from the visa office?
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

MapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really niceMapleDragon is just really nice
Default Re: Medical test

I was wondering about the medical also. Having a slight phobia of needles etc I was wondering if anyone could share exactly what is done... so I can prepare myself at least. lol
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:32 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by MapleDragon
I was wondering about the medical also. Having a slight phobia of needles etc I was wondering if anyone could share exactly what is done... so I can prepare myself at least. lol
Two answer in one. No need to redo the medicals, if Buffalo requires a new medical, they will tell you and send the 1017. Also Buffalo (if you are in the US or Canada) will extend the medicals for 3 months if needed.

As to the medical exam, needles for blood test. For the test see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/dmp...section-6.html

PMM
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MapleDragon
hi there....there is pleny of info on this site regarding medical experiences...mine was inland application..i had the medical done here in BC.
If you do a search....of this site ..you will be able to find lots of differing experiences.
Mine was painless...and took hardly anytime at all...*S*..also if you are applying as spouse...?..you cannot be deemed inadmissable for health reasons of excessive demand..HOWEVER>>> there is still the passing of the medical for contagious diseases etc..and anything that may be a danger to canadian society....good luck

Last edited by Maple Leaf; Jun 29th 2005 at 9:01 am.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah ..i forgot about the needles for the blood test...LOL..must have been painless ...see..nothing to worry about.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:57 am
Just Joined

soliman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your valuable advice.

but what is the 1017??

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Two answer in one. No need to redo the medicals, if Buffalo requires a new medical, they will tell you and send the 1017. Also Buffalo (if you are in the US or Canada) will extend the medicals for 3 months if needed.

As to the medical exam, needles for blood test. For the test see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pub/dmp...section-6.html

PMM
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:04 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by soliman
Thank you all for your valuable advice.

but what is the 1017??
The form no.

PMM