Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Requests through - August 2007 Applicant

Medical Requests through - August 2007 Applicant

Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Medical Requests through - August 2007 Applicant

Just got our medical requests through:

Applied: August 2007.
AOR: August 2007.
Document Requests: November 2009.
Documents Returned: November 2009.
Medical Requests: Feb 2010.

Only thing is, we have decided that we are probably going to stay in the UK - long story and I won't bore anyone with it...
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Requests through - August 2007 Applicant

Big congrats, i know it been a long time coming
All the best
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:26 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations bodgerx... I'd be interested to hear why you are going to stay in the UK?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Good news....is it not just worth completing the process and landing so that you have the two years to make up your mind.....seems a shame to waste what you have put into the process....money and stress etc?.
Good luck
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by bodgerx

Only thing is, we have decided that we are probably going to stay in the UK - long story and I won't bore anyone with it...
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:52 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best, which ever you decide.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there......I guess we'll hear soon then? Will you still take the medicals? Or just back out now before there's further cost? I wish you all the best whatever you decide.....will you be able to extract yourself form this forum now?
Old Feb 16th 2010, 8:19 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the med requests, we had the update letter at the same time and i've only just sent my docs off!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I too would be interested to see if you will go through with the proccess just in case?
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Simply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really niceSimply Red is just really nice

Congratulations....hope you decide whats best for you in the long term. We had our update and delayed the process by 12 months and have now decided its the right time now, 2 years ago I don't think we would have stayed!

Good luck with your decision
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
Good news....is it not just worth completing the process and landing so that you have the two years to make up your mind.....seems a shame to waste what you have put into the process....money and stress etc?.
Good luck
lol
Stef
I think money might get in the way of doing this. It is basically going to cost over £1.5K to complete the process, and given that we need the cash for a house deposit, I don't see it as a likely option.

The whole process hasn't actually been that stressful actually. I know a lot of people have had all kinds of problems on the forum, and I was warned of difficulties, but so far we breezed through.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Hi there......I guess we'll hear soon then? Will you still take the medicals? Or just back out now before there's further cost? I wish you all the best whatever you decide.....will you be able to extract yourself form this forum now?
Cheers. I haven't posted much lately - surprising how its easy to break the addiction when your interest ebbs away.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Congratulations bodgerx... I'd be interested to hear why you are going to stay in the UK?
Big list of things really. Leave entitlement, job prospects over there, lots of other stuff.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

So why the hell have we not received our med requests yet?
July 07 AOR, full docs returned in August 2009.

My TWP expires in 6 months, so I'm getting a little bit nervous!
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jericho
So why the hell have we not received our med requests yet?
July 07 AOR, full docs returned in August 2009.

My TWP expires in 6 months, so I'm getting a little bit nervous!
Don't know! We were surprised to see them arrive. It may have something to do with the fact we had a very rapid turn around on the documents.