Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

:-))))) Medical requests! and Scotland...

:-))))) Medical requests! and Scotland...

Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Neillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant future
Default :-))))) Medical requests! and Scotland...

Well that brown envelope finally fell through the door requesting we take our medicals, still hasnt sunk in and i still wake up grinning!

Quick question I phoned up the Edinburgh medical contact and they dont do the x-rays, anybody in Scotland got experience about where to go to get the x-rays done i was under the impression it would all be done at the same time!

All the best for 2010 people!

Neil.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:22 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :-))))) Medical requests! and Scotland...

Originally Posted by Neillybhoy
Well that brown envelope finally fell through the door requesting we take our medicals, still hasnt sunk in and i still wake up grinning!

Quick question I phoned up the Edinburgh medical contact and they dont do the x-rays, anybody in Scotland got experience about where to go to get the x-rays done i was under the impression it would all be done at the same time!

Neil.
Your local hospital does the x-rays.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Flyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really nice

Neil.
If you can get to Glasgow, we are getting ours done at the Nuffield hospital in the West End....

The Medical Practitioner should have advised you on this surely?

You can find the Scotland list on the CIC website for the Quacks.

Good luck!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

Neil.
Hi Neil,

We had our Medicals done with Dr McKinnon in Morningside. When we phoned up to arrange an appointment they gave us all the info for the x-rays. We went to the Murryfield hospital for the x-ray and then they send them to the Dr. All very easy. Hope this helps .

Good luck

Lorraine
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Big Congrats Neillybhoy
Old Jan 12th 2010, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Very pleased for you Neillybhoy, great to be onto the next stage of fretting!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 10:53 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Neillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant future

Thanks guys, i'll be off to the gym again shortly! no more pizza's for a month also.

Thanks for the info Lorraine, I'll phone up morningside and also arrange the x-rays for murrayfield.

N.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Neil.

Hi Neil
Big congrats on your med requests all the best with final stage of your application .

regards
Joiinerboy
Old Jan 13th 2010, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

Thanks guys, i'll be off to the gym again shortly! no more pizza's for a month also.

Thanks for the info Lorraine, I'll phone up morningside and also arrange the x-rays for murrayfield.

N.
Hope all goes well with your medicals, the Dr's were very good and very helpful, also the nurses in Murrayfield were great too.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Joinerboy, I see you got your Visa happy days! Glad it all worked out for you! All the best in Canada!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Neil.
Congratulations!