Medical Requests Received for TWP

Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Panz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Requests Received for TWP

Hi All,

I just thought I would let you all know my other half received her medical request letter this morning, exactly three weeks to the day we submitted the application for a TWP (she has a job offer as a mental health nurse in BC).

We are booking a medical first thing Monday at Birmingham and hopefully they will be able to get us in pretty soon.

We've been stressing over the last weeks (I'm a major worrier naturally unfortunately!) so it's nice to know nothing has been lost in the post etc and things are making progress.

I have a family party this evening, it will be a great opportunity for us to relax a little now we know things are moving along nicely at last!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical Requests Received for TWP

Hi Panz
Hope all goes well with the medicals.
Best wishes
Mandy
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: Medical Requests Received for TWP

Originally Posted by Panz
Hi All,

I just thought I would let you all know my other half received her medical request letter this morning, exactly three weeks to the day we submitted the application for a TWP (she has a job offer as a mental health nurse in BC).

We are booking a medical first thing Monday at Birmingham and hopefully they will be able to get us in pretty soon.

We've been stressing over the last weeks (I'm a major worrier naturally unfortunately!) so it's nice to know nothing has been lost in the post etc and things are making progress.

I have a family party this evening, it will be a great opportunity for us to relax a little now we know things are moving along nicely at last!
Hi Guys

have been waiting for you to say it had arrived,

well done

nearly there now!

have a good evening

k n col