Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Rich-Jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Requests

No worries
Booked Harley street on a Saturday
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Sam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rich-Jo
No worries
Booked Harley street on a Saturday
Well done - nearly there
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice

Hi

We had our Meds done in Machynlleth, West Wales and the Dr there said that he gets lots of appointments from the Cardiff area which could mean that the Cardiff DMP is not too good! Don't quote me on that tho'!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

I would agree phoned Cardiff 3 times each time shold have got call back but nothing, gave up in the end. Booked London as they do Saturday appointments
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:01 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

I would agree phoned Cardiff 3 times each time shold have got call back but nothing, gave up in the end. Booked London as they do Saturday appointments
RICH-JO
Congratulations

What is your timescales?

K
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:08 am
Lily

Yalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant futureYalily has a brilliant future

CONGRATS!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

AOR Feb 24th 06 (39 Month Wait)
90 Day Letter April 22nd 08
Documents Returned June 10th 08
Medical Requests July 18th 08
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:23 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

AOR Feb 24th 06 (39 Month Wait)
90 Day Letter April 22nd 08
Documents Returned June 10th 08
Medical Requests July 18th 08
Thanks Guys

You jammie jammie things.......I can't wait......It is always good to hear other people's news and enjoy their excitement.

K
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:01 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm about a month or two ahead of yous, have a look at me tag line. Me and the aul fella were just sitting here, thinking that we should have got further info requests by now if there is anything outstanding, so hopefully we are on the very last bit of it now

Good luck to you all and the minute I hear anything Ill let you all know
Mrs Migginsx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
I'm about a month or two ahead of yous, have a look at me tag line. Me and the aul fella were just sitting here, thinking that we should have got further info requests by now if there is anything outstanding, so hopefully we are on the very last bit of it now

Good luck to you all and the minute I hear anything Ill let you all know
Mrs Migginsx
hi sorry if if im in wrong place.but does any one know any medical places in lancashire as we are ready for medicals after a long wait
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:15 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi sorry if if im in wrong place.but does any one know any medical places in lancashire as we are ready for medicals after a long wait
Hi there - there should have been a list of DMPs on your request from CHC.

The closest are manchester and Leeds I believe