Medical request wait.....

Old Oct 29th 2010, 5:33 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical request wait.....

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Ahh sorry - I thought you had had aor from them - perhaps NSNP have it?
Yes, I emailed them yesterday to see if they have it.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

No med requests for me yet either... so I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

Is the request going to come by mail or by email? (or both?)

People mention tracking their progress using their immigration number... I don't have one of those? We've applied PNP, so we had a file ref. with Nova Scotia but now it's been sent to federal level I'm sure that file number is no longer applicable; should I have something else? Do I not find out my immigration number until I get my med requests if I'm applying NSPNP CI? I know others who applied before me are still waiting but I'm starting to get neurotic again (after a period relative calm lol)

added:: Rubie it sounds like we are exactly the same! Let me know if you have any luck getting a number to track progress
Old Oct 29th 2010, 5:54 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izzi81

People mention tracking their progress using their immigration number... I don't have one of those? We've applied PNP, so we had a file ref. with Nova Scotia but now it's been sent to federal level I'm sure that file number is no longer applicable; should I have something else? Do I not find out my immigration number until I get my med requests if I'm applying NSPNP CI? I know others who applied before me are still waiting but I'm starting to get neurotic again (after a period relative calm lol)

added:: Rubie it sounds like we are exactly the same! Let me know if you have any luck getting a number to track progress
I forgot this actually - you can find out your B file number from London (or elsewhere) by sending an e-mail to them, with your NSNP number, full name and date of birth of the main applicant - ask them to confirm they have your file now and ask for your b file number.

9 times out of 10 they SHOULD be able to provide you with it.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Hi Izzie, no you shouldn't have your file number from London yet so no need to panic. London don't issue them to PNP applicants, probably because historically they have been dealt with relatively quickly. That said, I would like to know mine so that I can track my application on the website (as skilled worker applicants can) so I have emailed NS Immigration to see if they can find it out for me. Failing that I will do what Amydavid suggested and email CHC for it.

Of course I will keep you all updated with progress.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 7:40 am
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just a quick question - if CIC take your payment does it mean that they have looked at you application or just that they will now look at it?
Old Nov 1st 2010, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

Hi
I was told that if they cashed it they were happy that it was all there. But where CIC are concerned - who knows
Old Nov 8th 2010, 4:03 pm

No, I haven't received my med requests or anything else yet, but I have managed to get hold of my file number and look on ecas which shows I have been in process since august.

Funny how any new little piece of info seems like a massive step when actually I am no further forward - I am however happier that I know I am logged in the system. I can just about stand waiting - I can't stand not knowing anything.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:33 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rubie
No, I haven't received my med requests or anything else yet, but I have managed to get hold of my file number and look on ecas which shows I have been in process since august.

Funny how any new little piece of info seems like a massive step when actually I am no further forward - I am however happier that I know I am logged in the system. I can just about stand waiting - I can't stand not knowing anything.
Rubie, was it hard to get your file number? My bank won't tell me if my bankers draft has been cashed without going down a whole bunch of avenues and charging me on top of the amount they charged me for producing the draft in the first place
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by engineer80
Rubie, was it hard to get your file number? My bank won't tell me if my bankers draft has been cashed without going down a whole bunch of avenues and charging me on top of the amount they charged me for producing the draft in the first place
Hi
no, it wasn't hard. I just emailed CHC London via their website and asked for it. I didn't ask what was happening with my application,just for the file number, and they gave it to me no bother.
Simples!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I have given that a try as well and emailed them for our file number
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK I'm a bit confused and want to check... I emailed CHC and they got back to me with a file number, which makes me very happy, but then when I put it into the website it says it can't give me any info which might mean they're not processing it yet. I sent it in August... could they really be not processing it yet??
Old Nov 18th 2010, 9:05 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

OK I'm a bit confused and want to check... I emailed CHC and they got back to me with a file number, which makes me very happy, but then when I put it into the website it says it can't give me any info which might mean they're not processing it yet. I sent it in August... could they really be not processing it yet??
Are you putting scotland in as your place of birth rather than uk?
Old Nov 18th 2010, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Are you putting scotland in as your place of birth rather than uk?
You're wonderful!!!

Usually when they have 'United Kingdom' as an option I don't even think of looking for 'Scotland', but they do... and we're 'in process'!! It means so little and yet makes me much happier
Old Nov 18th 2010, 10:12 pm

You're wonderful!!!

Usually when they have 'United Kingdom' as an option I don't even think of looking for 'Scotland', but they do... and we're 'in process'!! It means so little and yet makes me much happier
It's funny what makes us happy along this process!

Glad I could be of some help xx
Old Nov 19th 2010, 4:09 pm

You're wonderful!!!

All good news! It's weird isn't it that seeing it logged in black and white makes us feel happier. What date did you go into process?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.