Medical request wait.....

Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:11 pm
No longer waiting :-)

iamafish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical request wait.....

Hi Rubie - we are in exactly the same situation. Our application for PNP CI was received by CH on 2nd July, and the draft has been cashed, but we have heard nothing - the waiting is driving us crazy too! It is good to know that others have been waiting the same amount of time, especially as it can be demoralizing when other people's timelines show they have received replies in (relatively) double-quick time.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 5:29 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Hello

I know. It's frustrating isn't it.

I have recently discovered the website called trackitt - it shows that anyone who submitted applications to London for a PNP application during april received their med requests within 3 months and from 1st May onwards.........nothing so far.

I know nothing about how CHC in London work or what might have changed late April to make them slow down but I wish they would just put something on their website to let people know what the hold up is
Old Oct 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Again I want to mention that the Summer period is taken up with postings, vacations, student and visitor visa cases so PR cases get put on the back of the bus except for spouses and even then .... PNP should start up again now.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:54 pm

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Thanks Jim. I never realised it was all or nothing over the summer!!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:24 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

They would deal with cases approaching the end of visa validity of course.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

We are also still waiting, but we submitted in August so can't be as disgruntled yet I guess! I just really want to hear something to know that everything is processing along as it should... for everyone!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 9:04 am

I wasn't complaining - it's just that after all that frantic researching, photocopying, checking and then checking again, there is suddenly nothing to do but wait! It's a bit like your kids leaving home, and then not calling for months - rofl!

As someone who has been applying for Study Visas over the last couple of months, I can certainly attest to the very prompt handling of those - super quick :-)
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 11:08 am

I agree - I don't think I'm disgruntled, it's just that I when see other people's timelines and they seem to be getting med requests through in 7 or 8 weeks (although JimmyD got his in 10) and then you don't, paranoia sets in. You start to wonder whether they have lost it!!

Anyway hopefully not too long now. Good luck to everyone!!
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:04 pm
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice

we have had our med request but i thought id post our timeline for you.
we received our ainp nomination on 1st february and posted to buffalo on the 23rd february.
it wasnt until the 22nd june (over 3 months later) that we got our med request and also discovered they had started processing our application on the 8th june!
then you have got to find a dmp to do your medicals and that can be frustrating too becuase everyone wants to do it right away and the docs dont have appointments right away.
once you find a doc (if your like us anyway) we had to go twice,one day to have medical from the doc and another day organised later for urine samples etc.
our medical results werent even posted to ottawa until 22nd july!

i thought the med request wait was difficult ,but the ppr is even harder because we are now so close to being pr!
this final hurdle is excruciating!
good luck !
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:52 pm

Thank you for sharing your timeline with us. I was under the impression that the wait between meds and ppr was shorter than the wait for med requests!! (apart from poor talltrucker who waited about 3 months too)

Good luck with everything - I hope your wait is brought to an end pretty soon.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

jeff2679 is a jewel in the roughjeff2679 is a jewel in the roughjeff2679 is a jewel in the roughjeff2679 is a jewel in the roughjeff2679 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Medical request Submission Time

Hi All, Does anyone know how much time you have before submitting your medical. For example if your medical request was date 10/10/2010 how long do you have before you send it back to them before it's deemed late.

Thanks
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:37 pm

Default Re: Medical request Submission Time

Originally Posted by jeff2679
Hi All, Does anyone know how much time you have before submitting your medical. For example if your medical request was date 10/10/2010 how long do you have before you send it back to them before it's deemed late.

Thanks
Hi Jeff

I believe it is 60 days but you can request an extension if necessary. I'm sure someone will put me right if that is not quite correct.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 12:13 pm

To paraphrase Meg Ryan - YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!......

Guess what has just arrived?!! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

thats fantastic - my fingers and toes are now crossed that ours will arrive in the next week (ours arrived on the 5th July! Was it London yours went to? I m sure you will be having a mini celebration tonight - one more hurdle crossed - one step closer!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rubie
Thank you for sharing your timeline with us. I was under the impression that the wait between meds and ppr was shorter than the wait for med requests!! (apart from poor talltrucker who waited about 3 months too)

Good luck with everything - I hope your wait is brought to an end pretty soon.
I thought that the wait for med requests would be the worst of it, boy was I wrong! The wait for PPR is excruciating because your new life is so close you see light at the end of the tunnel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.