Medical Request Surname incorrect

Old Feb 18th 2009, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

tommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nice
Default Medical Request Surname incorrect

Hi All

I received my med request in Nov 2008, but the surname on the med requests was spelled incorrectly.

As instructed I returned with forms copy of passports with correct spelling, but heard nothing back. Have since sent 2 recorded deliveries requesting update, 2 emails using contacts on CIC web site and 1 fax.

The deadline for having the meds done has now passed. Not really sure what (if) I can do anything else? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: Medical Request Surname incorrect

Not sure about should be done, except to keep sending requests to CHC outlineing the situation.

I had a name problem(my name & surname were in the same coloumn), but i went ahead with the medicals and instructed the DMP to write the name in the correct format. In my COPR the character "J" was missing. I went ahead and landed, and told the immigration officer that such was the case. Thankfully all went ahead smoothly.

regs
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
Not sure about should be done, except to keep sending requests to CHC outlineing the situation.

I had a name problem(my name & surname were in the same coloumn), but i went ahead with the medicals and instructed the DMP to write the name in the correct format. In my COPR the character "J" was missing. I went ahead and landed, and told the immigration officer that such was the case. Thankfully all went ahead smoothly.

regs
That was gutsy! I wouldn't have minded the meds, but I don't think I would have dared to go ahead and land with any errors in the COPR! Images of being put on the next plane back would have been too scary.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

tommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nicetommy_mcl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reghuraj

regs
Hi

Thanks, unfortunately I sent them back, although for the last few weeks I wished I hadn't and just chanced my arm, although not sure I would have been brave enough to go all the way to landing
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:13 am
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

The same thing happened to us and we just told the doctor about it when we went for the medicals. She corrected the forms and initialled the correction and all was fine.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi

There are resending with new time limit

FYI I used this form instead of the main contact form on cic website.

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/general/epage_e.htm