Medical Request Received!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

richmag69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Request Received!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dreamon
Hi Richard

Thanks for your kind message. Yes our med notification regarding posting in passports refers to a label, but likewise we have no label enclosed. It may be worth emailing them to confirm or perhaps just use the address printed on the front sheet/letter.

I note from the CHC website that they are closed Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day only, but unsure whether this will reflect in the services they usually offer!! Here's hoping they still do, as we are hoping to leave asap in the New Year (10th-12th Jan) and it would allow us to get plans into place before Christmas. We already have a house we purchased in Apr '05, so can't wait to get into our new home. We sold our house here in UK in the summer and so currently in very small rental property.

Good luck with your medicals
We are not nearly so organised - have to find a job and a place to live! Although we weren't sure we had enough points so weren't confident enough to buy property over there. I bet you can't wait to get out there. I suppose if you drop them off they will be able to tell you when you can pick them up and you can then book flights Although I did read on another thread that CHC are advising people that they are very busy at the moment.

I think we will just send our passports in to the usual address as the last address label they gave me was just that address with our file number printed on it. We're not going out until the summer anyway. I might start a new thread just to ask if previous Passpart requests have gone anywhere different to the normal address unless someone reading this knows the answer? All the best Richard.