Medical request lost in the post!

Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical request lost in the post!

Hi Karen,

I'll cross the fingers on my other hand for you aswell and hope that you hear something soon (Good job I finished the decorating for getting the house ready to sell!!!)
All the very best
Tim

Originally Posted by kazbob
We have heard nothing as well, those med requests are very elusive!

Every day when we know the postman has been creates a big downer in our house - we are starting to get worried now.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for all us lot still waiting, please (or even a little karma, lol).

Thanks.

Karen
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical request lost in the post!

Very True! But you know what- they like to think and feel that they never err!

They got my phone number wrong- saw that in my caips file.They must be bored doing the chores, imagine if the banking industry was like this.or maybe it is!

Originally Posted by rufus2000
If only CHC had a simple system where they sent a standard email to people saying for example : "Your medical request has been sent today. Should you not recieve it within x amount of days, please email us"

Or is that just too easy?
It would save a lot of stress for those waiting to hear and would only take CHC less than 30 seconds. (Just a thought )

Helen