Medical request!

Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Lucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really nice
Default Re: Medical request!

Good luck to you. When we went for our meds my OH's blood pressure was too high so the doc told him to go back and relax in the waiting room for a while. The rest of us went in for our meds and then OH went back for his blood pressure again. It was still too high but the doc said it was probably just down to nerves and passed him. So carry on dancing!!!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucky Bird
Good luck to you. When we went for our meds my OH's blood pressure was too high so the doc told him to go back and relax in the waiting room for a while. The rest of us went in for our meds and then OH went back for his blood pressure again. It was still too high but the doc said it was probably just down to nerves and passed him. So carry on dancing!!!
That's reassuring...thanks!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Thanks, yes...at last......wish Coffeepot would hear though!
Aw Robin im so sorry how did i miss this
somehow i thought i had replied to this ????? am i really going insane ?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Aw Robin im so sorry how did i miss this
somehow i thought i had replied to this ????? am i really going insane ?
No worries!.....I just meant that I wish your turn would come along.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Forntun Eeef? Fantastic !

Good luck
Old Apr 11th 2010, 12:54 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting it was to hear the sound of post arriving on the doormat this morning yet again but on this occasion to see that brown envelope lying there, wondering if it was from CHC.

I had to pick it up and turn it over........where I then saw the CHC return address........I was all a bundle of nerves wondering if the letter was going to send us onto our medicals or to reject us on one of the many possible grounds that they might come up with for our circumstances.....

BUT no.....

inside were our medical requests and request for RPRF so we are through to the next hurdle.

I have already booked them for 24/4 in Thornton Heath.

How excited am I today?
Congratulations. You have evry right to be very happy- you have done the hardest part.

I went to Thornton Heath and they were really efficient.

Goodluck and enjoy your remaining time in the UK.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

No worries!.....I just meant that I wish your turn would come along.
I know awww
I am really happy for you Robin goodness knows you deserve this after all this time hope the meds go well, when and where ?
Old Apr 11th 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Robin, I have just seen your post!!

Cannot express what fantastic news this is!

Do let me know how you get on with the meds. Will be thinking of you all.

x
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

How exciting it was to hear the sound of post arriving on the doormat this morning yet again but on this occasion to see that brown envelope lying there, wondering if it was from CHC.

I had to pick it up and turn it over........where I then saw the CHC return address........I was all a bundle of nerves wondering if the letter was going to send us onto our medicals or to reject us on one of the many possible grounds that they might come up with for our circumstances.....

BUT no.....

inside were our medical requests and request for RPRF so we are through to the next hurdle.

I have already booked them for 24/4 in Thornton Heath.

How excited am I today?
Fantastic news! I am delighted for you.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys.....am hoping that the reports we have and Max's school and college reports will show that he is in mainstream education and acheiving well within the 'norm', so won't be considered a potential drain on the medical/social services system of any kind at all.

He is still needing to take Concerta and Ritalin daily and sees the psychiatrist twice a year and just once more before discharge when he turns 18 in November, but that's it.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Well done Robin!

To put your mind at rest, it's plane sailing from here on..Good luck!!

There is life after Andrew Miller after all
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:45 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucky Bird
Lucky where did you have your meds? Just interested as we have ours on Thursday and OH is always on the line when she has hers done first time.......it then tends to be lower 30 mins later
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AndyBCbound
Well done Robin!

To put your mind at rest, it's plane sailing from here on..Good luck!!

There is life after Andrew Miller after all
Thanks .......There is life after who?
Old May 10th 2010, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Robin, I thought of you today....

How did you get on with the meds?

x

Old May 10th 2010, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Kaye5,

Well all I can say is that we have done the medicals........Only CHC can say whether they want any further info.....We passed everything we needed to pass on the day and my weight and blood pressure were not a problem. The doctor said that he would send it all up and we'll just have towait and see.

I did write to CHC explaining that we are flying out on 22/7 and that it would be lovely to be able to land then, so that we didn't have to fork out another £3,800 before next April. I figured that at least if we tell them then they might consider the time constraints for us.......

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Robin, I thought of you today....

How did you get on with the meds?

x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.