Medical request!

Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical request!

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
YES! At last - so pleased for you. Good luck with the meds!
Thanks, yes...at last......wish Coffeepot would hear though!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations. Very exciting.

Ray
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

F A N T A B U L O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPEE
lol
Stef
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes and

lol
Stef
Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
How exciting it was to hear the sound of post arriving on the doormat this morning yet again but on this occasion to see that brown envelope lying there, wondering if it was from CHC.

I had to pick it up and turn it over........where I then saw the CHC return address........I was all a bundle of nerves wondering if the letter was going to send us onto our medicals or to reject us on one of the many possible grounds that they might come up with for our circumstances.....

BUT no.....

inside were our medical requests and request for RPRF so we are through to the next hurdle.

I have already booked them for 24/4 in Thornton Heath.

How excited am I today?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Oh yes and

lol
Stef
Yes, I'll have a wee drink tonight!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Delighted for you all. Great news. Good luck with the medicals.
xxxx
lins
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Delighted for you all. Great news. Good luck with the medicals.
xxxx
lins
Thanks Lins
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Huge congratulations - after all you have been through there's now light at the end of that very dark tunnel.

I really hope it all works out for you and your family.

Goodluck with the medicals.

Poppit
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Poppit
Huge congratulations - after all you have been through there's now light at the end of that very dark tunnel.

I really hope it all works out for you and your family.

Goodluck with the medicals.

Poppit
Thanks Poppit, I appreciate your best wishes...you have been a support along the way...
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:23 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Probably best to do the dancing after the meds, keep that blood pressure down and all that.

Oh god, it hadn't even occured to me that I would have high blood pressure! I am rather overweight at the moment which in itself isn't a hurdle and I do eat healthily and cycle and walk alot......so hopefully all will be okay on the day....
Chill woman!! You're moving to the Island so you better start practising relaxation

Great news by the way ... I bet the family on this side of the pond are happy
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Great news. I'm glad things are now moving for you. Hope it all works out well
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:14 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Robin.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Great news. Just goes to show, your staying power paid off in the end
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Chill woman!! You're moving to the Island so you better start practising relaxation

Great news by the way ... I bet the family on this side of the pond are happy
Yep, the family is delighted and yep, need to take a chill pill, heart keeps fluttering around inside me...
Originally Posted by luvmykids
Great news. I'm glad things are now moving for you. Hope it all works out well
Thanks
Originally Posted by purple80
Congrats Robin.
Thanks Charlie
Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Great news. Just goes to show, your staying power paid off in the end
....and goes to show that you have to go with what you need to do rather than what other people advise sometimes........
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

many congratulations to you

Gaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.