Medical request

Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:06 am
50 and wanting to go back

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future
Post Medical request

If you have had your medical, can you tell me does the Doctor forward the medical forms to CIC, or does he give them back to us, so we can post with PR fee and unencumbered funds?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medical request

Originally Posted by jimbloby7
If you have had your medical, can you tell me does the Doctor forward the medical forms to CIC, or does he give them back to us, so we can post with PR fee and unencumbered funds?
Hi Jim

The doctor forwards the medical forms, blood test results and xrays directly to CIC. You don't see anything after you pass the forms and the photos over at the medical.

Hope this helps.

Michelle
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:27 am
50 and wanting to go back

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hollis Family
Hi Jim

The doctor forwards the medical forms, blood test results and xrays directly to CIC. You don't see anything after you pass the forms and the photos over at the medical.

Hope this helps.

Michelle
Thanks Michelle
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jimbloby7
Thanks Michelle
Usually they courier the results and give you the tracking number so you can check they have arrived. That's what they did with our results. we had our meds in London. Different places take differing lengths of time, We went to London cos they get results in 5 working days. Other places were taking 10-12 days.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

hey shonaoconnor,

can i just ask which one you went to and was it okay?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

We went to Number One Health in Harley Street. It was fine. Very relaxed. we had the Xrays at a different location in Harley Street. They were very quick - we were there for about 15 mins and then walked up the street to have the medicals. They were very laid back - didn't even have to get undressed!! We saw Dr Stehle. he was very nice. My daughter and I went in together - she's 15. We were only in there 30 minutes total!!