Wikiposts

Medical Question

Old May 19th 2005, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Wonderlust is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Question

I took the online test after Xmas and scored 72 points so I have decided use a lawyer (AK) to help with the application process(never enough hours in the day)

This week my son has just been diagnosed with Perthes disease, this causes hip problems, it can be corrected but it can take time. He is a brave little man and I know he will be fine, it is just not nice when your kids get ill :-(

Will this effect our application ?

Regards
Wonderlust
Old May 19th 2005, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

iphillip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Question

You'd be better letting your lawyer know, before you go ahead just in case.
Old May 19th 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Medical Question

Originally Posted by Wonderlust
I took the online test after Xmas and scored 72 points so I have decided use a lawyer (AK) to help with the application process(never enough hours in the day)

This week my son has just been diagnosed with Perthes disease, this causes hip problems, it can be corrected but it can take time. He is a brave little man and I know he will be fine, it is just not nice when your kids get ill :-(

Will this effect our application ?

Regards
Wonderlust
Hi Wonderlust

After going through the hassle of paperwork myself and medical the medical must be done by all family memebers weather accoomying you or not, saying that once there all done it will be up to the medical section of immigration to decide weather to accept you for the medical terms,

Is he accomying you, if so then it might have an impact as the canadian government does not want to pay out for immigrants medical bills.

It will be hard choice! and i wish you all the luck

Regards
Matty266