Medical query

Old Jul 25th 2009, 8:25 am
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all
Default Medical query

We recieved our medical requirement with the date 30th June on the top of it, we have finally been able to book our medicals for 31st July we had so much trouble finding a surgery who would see all of us (5) on the same day!! anyway, we are aware that it states on the paperwork that we have to send our passports to CIC 30 days AFTER the medical examination, does this mean after we BOOK to medical? or after the date at the top of the letter which is 30th June? as we would not have booked the medicals on 30th June!

Any advice would be appreciated without sarcasm please.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul5455 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Medical query

hello,
we had to wait until we received a passport request, before sending them.
from memory, i think we had our medicals, and then waited around 5 weeks for the glorious bornw envelope to appear asking for passports.
this was for PR via PNP.
hope it helps!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 10:31 am
Just Joined

markpeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical query

Originally Posted by jackiewalters
We recieved our medical requirement with the date 30th June on the top of it, we have finally been able to book our medicals for 31st July we had so much trouble finding a surgery who would see all of us (5) on the same day!! anyway, we are aware that it states on the paperwork that we have to send our passports to CIC 30 days AFTER the medical examination, does this mean after we BOOK to medical? or after the date at the top of the letter which is 30th June? as we would not have booked the medicals on 30th June!

Any advice would be appreciated without sarcasm please.
Hi,

We had our medicals in March this year. The only time deadlines I can remember is that we had a three month deadline from when they requested our landing fee (RPRF) and issued our medical form, to pay the fee and have the medical reports back to them. As for sending our passports, this was done after the High Commission in London requested them. The medical reports were sent back by the doctor and he sent me a copy of our blood tests to let me know the result and as a way of letting me know he had sent the reports back to the High Commission. My medical reports were sent before I payed the landing fee, then 8 days after they received the fee I had the request for our passports. I must point out that we have used an agency so all requests and payments were made between Willis Brazolot and the High Commission in London.

Hope this helps

Mark

Last edited by markpeo; Jul 25th 2009 at 10:38 am. Reason: missed some info off
Old Jul 25th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Jackie
Have justed pm'd you , hope you are well
regards
Joinerboy
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi Jackie

We had same instruction.

Had medicals on 2nd June and send passports off 30 days after this date. (1st july)

Hope this helps

Lucy

PS Still waiting for them to come back!!!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Lucy
Hope you are well , I noticed both you and Jackie received your PPR along with your Med request. I understood this to be the new format that the CHC were now using but then one or two others have only received med requests . May be it just depends on each individual application
regards
joinerboy
Old Jul 25th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi Joinerboy

We are ok but will be better when passports back- it's strange having your passports in a difference country to yourself!!

Def agree that seem to be different procedures for different people so not sure whether you will get meds and passport request at same time or not.

Best of luck and will let you know when passports are back

Lucy
Old Jul 25th 2009, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Sounds like there is no rhyme or reason or consistancy with anything

JET
Old Jul 25th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Had to go and double check the letter!

It looks like it is different in each case and that could be dependent on where you are applying from or other factors, such as already being approved for BUNAC (as I think in your case Lucy).

Who knows, but I think if I had a letter stating return my passports I would do it from the day I did the medicals to allow the processing of the results, rather than CIC holding onto passports until this part of the process is completed.

Moira.