Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

medical forms.....where are they???

medical forms.....where are they???

Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:42 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

Sorry, but this is not AAA or any other kind of moral support group. You guys ask questions and we answer them for free. And if someone insists that they have done all while they obviously haven't just like OP in this thread and continues to insist that the form is nowhere to be found, regardless being pointed out to it then sorry, but I'm human too and have the right to express my discontent. And making OP realize that she is too confident while is missing important info that is there in plain sight may help her re-check all again to make sure that there are no other missed serious things in her application. And I do it politely. And if my directness is rude for you regardless me apologizing for it then it is you who maybe should take some sensitivity detox session... :-) no offence intended .. :-)

Morwenna - if you could please explain to me what was so offensive in writing "Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?" what made you call me rude?

Originally Posted by Morwenna
That looks like it!..well done Redwings!

and Beckyjayne, take no notice of Mr Miller's rudeness, he just does not seem able to help himself, but it is not personal, he is like it most of the time!

It's funny how people who know they are about to be offensive think they can make it less so by saying "no offence meant but...."

I have noticed that there are other "experts" on this board who can give valuable information and advice without stomping all over people's feelings.

Good luck with your application.

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Jul 18th 2005 at 1:36 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:35 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Miller,

My point to Beckyjayne was that your "directness" was nothing personal.

My point to you is that if Redwings managed to give the link to the form she was looking for without trying to make her feel as if she can't possibly do without an immigration consultant, then you could have done the same.

This may not be AAA, (whatever that is to you, to me it is an Ascending Aortic Aneurism!!!), but it IS actually a support group, and the majority of us are here to try and help eachother through what can be an extremely stressful, exasperating and life-changing experience.

OK we are not experts, and we often base our advice on our personal experiences, which may or may not be relevant to the next person's. Sometimes we get it wrong, we may be misinformed or under misapprehensions ourselves.

People posting here have to realise that, and we are grateful for appropriate advice which is given freely by those more qualified on this board. However there are ways of doing this without belittling people that some manage better than others. Thankyou PMM and Mr Humphries!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for the reply....nice to get a little help...from nice people.....
thanks again...

Originally Posted by Morwenna
That looks like it!..well done Redwings!

and Beckyjayne, take no notice of Mr Miller's rudeness, he just does not seem able to help himself, but it is not personal, he is like it most of the time!

It's funny how people who know they are about to be offensive think they can make it less so by saying "no offence meant but...."

I have noticed that there are other "experts" on this board who can give valuable information and advice without stomping all over people's feelings.

Good luck with your application.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bhalerao
. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
hehehehehe WRONG!!! please know what you are talking about before you answer it could really mislead folks that are new to this whole thing and not all applications are the same