Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

medical forms.....where are they???

medical forms.....where are they???

Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:45 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical forms.....where are they???

I am my sponsoring my husband to come to Canada and we are getting his medical in august....the Dr said we need to bring 5 passport pictures and the form.....what form??? we can not find it anywhere on the website....can anyone help us find it? or help us get in contact to get one?
thank you
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:31 am
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 319
bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
bhalerao is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:46 am
  #3  
Every day is a new day...
 
amancharan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 1,610
amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

Originally Posted by bhalerao
. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
ITS NOT FUNNY
FOR SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP, MEDS ARE DONE UPFRONT AND THEY ARE NOT SENT BY THE CHC....
amancharan is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:47 am
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 364
Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

How did you learned you need his medical?? The medical request is inclusive of the form itself.


Originally Posted by beckyjayne
I am my sponsoring my husband to come to Canada and we are getting his medical in august....the Dr said we need to bring 5 passport pictures and the form.....what form??? we can not find it anywhere on the website....can anyone help us find it? or help us get in contact to get one?
thank you
Redwings is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:01 am
  #5  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

You are all wrong.

Please download all forms and instructions specific for the class of application and country you are from - there you will find (inside instructions) a form you need to complete and take with you to DMP with photos.

Why so many don't download and don't read all instructions that apply to their case?
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:33 am
  #6  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

andrew i have read and read and read and looked and looked and looked i still can not find a form to take with us to the medical....
we printed the forms of the web and there is nothing there....
i have downloaded i have read and i have followed instructions for my case.....

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You are all wrong.

Please download all forms and instructions specific for the class of application and country you are from - there you will find (inside instructions) a form you need to complete and take with you to DMP with photos.

Why so many don't download and don't read all instructions that apply to their case?
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:34 am
  #7  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

i am glad that you just laughed your heart out but i do not find it funny at all





Originally Posted by bhalerao
. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:41 am
  #8  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 364
Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

I have gone thru several CIC medical exams before and the forms were issued with the requests. Are we talking about the forms that the DMPs need to fill up during the medical?? Even if the form is available from the internet, they should still receive the request with the forms that has to be given to the DMP.



Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You are all wrong.

Please download all forms and instructions specific for the class of application and country you are from - there you will find (inside instructions) a form you need to complete and take with you to DMP with photos.

Why so many don't download and don't read all instructions that apply to their case?
Redwings is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:43 am
  #9  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

You either looked in wrong place or didn't pay enogh attention. If your hubby is to be sponsored from abroad then download all forms and instructions from all 3 sections here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

the region specific instruction downloaded from Part C on above page contains medical form and instruction you need.

Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?


Originally Posted by beckyjayne
andrew i have read and read and read and looked and looked and looked i still can not find a form to take with us to the medical....
we printed the forms of the web and there is nothing there....
i have downloaded i have read and i have followed instructions for my case.....
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:45 am
  #10  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

no we have to get the medical done and send it off with all our forms i believe.
i am starting to doubt that we are doing it all right now...
i am canadian and am sponsoring my husband so he has to get an immigration medical done....right.... we have not been sent a form or anything we are just going there and then sending our stuff away...




Originally Posted by Redwings
I have gone thru several CIC medical exams before and the forms were issued with the requests. Are we talking about the forms that the DMPs need to fill up during the medical?? Even if the form is available from the internet, they should still receive the request with the forms that has to be given to the DMP.
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:49 am
  #11  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

we have printed everything off and had no idea even about taking the forms or anything until we phoned the dr.
he is the one who told us to bring the form. we have all the paper work filled out.. i am just looking for a bit of help...not to get my head barked off...sorry.
i am here is britain and taking my husband and son back home to Canada.




Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You either looked in wrong place or didn't pay enogh attention. If your hubby is to be sponsored from abroad then download all forms and instructions from all 3 sections here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

the region specific instruction downloaded from Part C on above page contains medical form and instruction you need.

Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:55 am
  #12  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: england
Posts: 24
beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

was just on the link you sent and part c there is a little paragraph about the medical but no form is found.....



Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You either looked in wrong place or didn't pay enogh attention. If your hubby is to be sponsored from abroad then download all forms and instructions from all 3 sections here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

the region specific instruction downloaded from Part C on above page contains medical form and instruction you need.

Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?
beckyjayne is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:19 am
  #13  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 364
Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

Now it`s clear to me... You just have to go to this site and print appendix D.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf



Originally Posted by beckyjayne
was just on the link you sent and part c there is a little paragraph about the medical but no form is found.....
Redwings is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:32 am
  #14  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

I'm not barking your head off - it is you telling that you downloaded and read all while it is obvious that you didn't.

Just go to the link I provided and get all forms and instructions from Part A, all forms and instructions from Part B and if you are in UK then get the West Europe instruction from Part C:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

and in the above document there is Appendix D with medical form and instruction needed.

How can you not see it if you claim that you downloaded and read them all???

Originally Posted by beckyjayne
we have printed everything off and had no idea even about taking the forms or anything until we phoned the dr.
he is the one who told us to bring the form. we have all the paper work filled out.. i am just looking for a bit of help...not to get my head barked off...sorry.
i am here is britain and taking my husband and son back home to Canada.
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:37 am
  #15  
little snowy owl
 
Alberta_Rose's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,921
Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

Originally Posted by Redwings
Now it`s clear to me... You just have to go to this site and print appendix D.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf
That looks like it!..well done Redwings!

and Beckyjayne, take no notice of Mr Miller's rudeness, he just does not seem able to help himself, but it is not personal, he is like it most of the time!

It's funny how people who know they are about to be offensive think they can make it less so by saying "no offence meant but...."

I have noticed that there are other "experts" on this board who can give valuable information and advice without stomping all over people's feelings.

Good luck with your application.
Alberta_Rose is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.