Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

medical forms.....where are they???

medical forms.....where are they???

Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:45 am
Just Joined

beckyjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical forms.....where are they???

I am my sponsoring my husband to come to Canada and we are getting his medical in august....the Dr said we need to bring 5 passport pictures and the form.....what form??? we can not find it anywhere on the website....can anyone help us find it? or help us get in contact to get one?
thank you
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: medical forms.....where are they???

. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:46 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bhalerao
. Hey I just laughed my heart out. Hey, the form that the ur Dr. referred was the green form that you get your medical requests. It is a from on which you have your photo and CIC sends along with the meds you dont have to do anything except going to the Dr. Dont worry... and Don't scoff but this is one of the funniest post in a long time.

Have a happy waiting..
ITS NOT FUNNY
FOR SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP, MEDS ARE DONE UPFRONT AND THEY ARE NOT SENT BY THE CHC....
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

How did you learned you need his medical?? The medical request is inclusive of the form itself.

Originally Posted by beckyjayne
I am my sponsoring my husband to come to Canada and we are getting his medical in august....the Dr said we need to bring 5 passport pictures and the form.....what form??? we can not find it anywhere on the website....can anyone help us find it? or help us get in contact to get one?
thank you
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:01 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

You are all wrong.

Please download all forms and instructions specific for the class of application and country you are from - there you will find (inside instructions) a form you need to complete and take with you to DMP with photos.

Why so many don't download and don't read all instructions that apply to their case?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:33 am
Just Joined

andrew i have read and read and read and looked and looked and looked i still can not find a form to take with us to the medical....
we printed the forms of the web and there is nothing there....
i have downloaded i have read and i have followed instructions for my case.....

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You are all wrong.

Please download all forms and instructions specific for the class of application and country you are from - there you will find (inside instructions) a form you need to complete and take with you to DMP with photos.

Why so many don't download and don't read all instructions that apply to their case?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:34 am
Just Joined

i am glad that you just laughed your heart out but i do not find it funny at all

Originally Posted by bhalerao

Have a happy waiting..
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

I have gone thru several CIC medical exams before and the forms were issued with the requests. Are we talking about the forms that the DMPs need to fill up during the medical?? Even if the form is available from the internet, they should still receive the request with the forms that has to be given to the DMP.

You are all wrong.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:43 am

You either looked in wrong place or didn't pay enogh attention. If your hubby is to be sponsored from abroad then download all forms and instructions from all 3 sections here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/fc.html

the region specific instruction downloaded from Part C on above page contains medical form and instruction you need.

Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?

andrew i have read and read and read and looked and looked and looked i still can not find a form to take with us to the medical....
we printed the forms of the web and there is nothing there....
i have downloaded i have read and i have followed instructions for my case.....
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:45 am
Just Joined

no we have to get the medical done and send it off with all our forms i believe.
i am starting to doubt that we are doing it all right now...
i am canadian and am sponsoring my husband so he has to get an immigration medical done....right.... we have not been sent a form or anything we are just going there and then sending our stuff away...

Originally Posted by Redwings
I have gone thru several CIC medical exams before and the forms were issued with the requests. Are we talking about the forms that the DMPs need to fill up during the medical?? Even if the form is available from the internet, they should still receive the request with the forms that has to be given to the DMP.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:49 am
Just Joined

we have printed everything off and had no idea even about taking the forms or anything until we phoned the dr.
he is the one who told us to bring the form. we have all the paper work filled out.. i am just looking for a bit of help...not to get my head barked off...sorry.
i am here is britain and taking my husband and son back home to Canada.

You either looked in wrong place or didn't pay enogh attention. If your hubby is to be sponsored from abroad then download all forms and instructions from all 3 sections here:

the region specific instruction downloaded from Part C on above page contains medical form and instruction you need.

Please don't be offended but how you want to make strong and conclusive case if you missed such basics already?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:55 am
Just Joined

was just on the link you sent and part c there is a little paragraph about the medical but no form is found.....

Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Now it`s clear to me... You just have to go to this site and print appendix D.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

was just on the link you sent and part c there is a little paragraph about the medical but no form is found.....
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:32 am

I'm not barking your head off - it is you telling that you downloaded and read all while it is obvious that you didn't.

Just go to the link I provided and get all forms and instructions from Part A, all forms and instructions from Part B and if you are in UK then get the West Europe instruction from Part C:

and in the above document there is Appendix D with medical form and instruction needed.

How can you not see it if you claim that you downloaded and read them all???

we have printed everything off and had no idea even about taking the forms or anything until we phoned the dr.
he is the one who told us to bring the form. we have all the paper work filled out.. i am just looking for a bit of help...not to get my head barked off...sorry.
i am here is britain and taking my husband and son back home to Canada.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:37 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redwings
Now it`s clear to me... You just have to go to this site and print appendix D.

That looks like it!..well done Redwings!

and Beckyjayne, take no notice of Mr Miller's rudeness, he just does not seem able to help himself, but it is not personal, he is like it most of the time!

It's funny how people who know they are about to be offensive think they can make it less so by saying "no offence meant but...."

I have noticed that there are other "experts" on this board who can give valuable information and advice without stomping all over people's feelings.

Good luck with your application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.