Medical forms - outland vs Inland

Old Mar 4th 2012, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

uklovescanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical forms - outland vs Inland

Hello. I'm in a pickle.

I got my medical form done quite early on in getting immigration stuff together. At this point, I was mistakenly reading the instruction guide for the inland application, even though I am doing an outland application via London (I took it literally when it said "If you are applying from inside Canada", because I live here with my Canadian husband, even though I'm not applying here! Doh!).

Because of this, I took along to the medical the form it told me to in the inland guide (along with my photos), then didn't get anything back from the medical people other than my receipts.

A photocopy of those receipts went into the application, but I didn't send anything else. Everything sent off last week. Is this terrible? Do I need to get a whole new medical done in order to have the correct forms? Is there any other way I can get hold of what I need to, if I *do need to?

Am stressing about it and can't think straight! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Also, generally thank you to everyone who is helpful on this wonderful forum, without whom I would have gone quite, quite mad these last few months! I've never posted before, but I've used it a lot!