Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Exam: Attn: Andrew Miller, and Jim Humpries.

Wikiposts

Medical Exam: Attn: Andrew Miller, and Jim Humpries.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 12:24 am
Just Joined

sajidkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Exam: Attn: Andrew Miller, and Jim Humpries.

Dear Sir,
I applied for immigration from Islamabad Pakistan in 2001.
I got medical exams request today.
Now I m in Germany on study visa.
My question is:
Can I take medical test in Germany? Embassy sent me a list of doctors located in Pakistan! But I cant take test in Pakistan. what should I do for this?

Please guide me, waiting for ur kind reply.

Regards,
Sajid
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Exam: Attn: Andrew Miller, and Jim Humpries.

same thing happend to me and was asked to appear before a DMP in Pakistan. i just faxed a request to CIC islamabad that i am unable to appear in Pakistan and allow me to appear in the country where i am presently resides. they allowed me for such and also gave me an address that where to send conclusion of medicals. it took only 10 working days to get reply from CIC Islamabad via fax. u can follow the same track.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

CHC has given me 60 days to provide medical report and latest police certificates. today 5 days have passed. I am visiting Pakistan 15th of this september. So If I go for medical exam after 15th in pakistan,,, do u think it would be fine? or I should do it quickly in August.

Regards,
Sajid
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 6:01 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Fax the visa office in Pakistan and advise them of your visit. You could also look up the DMP list for Germany on the CICs website at www.cic.gc.ca That way you could do the medical there.
Jim Humphries, former visa officer
Originally posted by sajidkhan
Hi,

CHC has given me 60 days to provide medical report and latest police certificates. today 5 days have passed. I am visiting Pakistan 15th of this september. So If I go for medical exam after 15th in pakistan,,, do u think it would be fine? or I should do it quickly in August.

Regards,
Sajid
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

but make it sure that they dont ask for additional medical tests. For this u have to come back to Pakistan to the same DMP. Also if u have mentioned CHC Islamabad that u are in germany then before leaving Germany get a Police clearance certificate for the time period u stayed in Germany .
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the replies!
Can you tell me how can I get a police certificate from Pakistan while I am living in Pakistan?

Regards,
Sajid
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

U may contact ur local police station or area town police office and ask for proforma for police clearance certificate for the purpose of proceeding abroad. Fill this proforma and attach allied documents like 2 photographs, Nadra ID card copy, photocopies of page 1 to page 7 of ur current passport and letter from CHC asking u to get PCC. Submit this bunch to TPO then they will issue u the said PCC.

Any of ur relative can do this for u if u r out of Pakistan just sent above mentioned papers along with phtocopy of immigration exit stamp on passport and affidavite that u r authorising a person and u r out of country for study purpose.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:33 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by netkit
U may contact ur local police station or area town police office and ask for proforma for police clearance certificate for the purpose of proceeding abroad. Fill this proforma and attach allied documents like 2 photographs, Nadra ID card copy, photocopies of page 1 to page 7 of ur current passport and letter from CHC asking u to get PCC. Submit this bunch to TPO then they will issue u the said PCC.

Any of ur relative can do this for u if u r out of Pakistan just sent above mentioned papers along with phtocopy of immigration exit stamp on passport and affidavite that u r authorising a person and u r out of country for study purpose.
Thank you very much! Its realy helpful.