Medical Exam

Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Medical Exam

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had their medical done at the DMP London clinics or the slough clinic and what their experiences was with the doctor?!

Thanks,

MR79
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:29 pm
dre
Forum Regular

dre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Exam

Hi

I had mine done at the slough clinic, very pleasant and professional, quite enjoyable except getting stuck with the needle for the blood test

Originally Posted by MR79
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had their medical done at the DMP London clinics or the slough clinic and what their experiences was with the doctor?!

Thanks,

MR79
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Medical Exam

Many thanks.

Just one more question is the clinic easy to get to by bus or train? do not have a car to get their.

Thanks,

MR79
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:03 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

www.numberonehealth.co.uk were really good

Walking distance of Oxford Circus tube station, or Regents Park at the other end of Harley street which is nearer to the xray place. You can arrange to get it all done at the same time and just walk down the road to the DMP after your xray.

We did it with 2 children under 6, suitcases and pushchair etc and it was fine

Good luck
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:09 pm
dre
Forum Regular

If you haven't got a car then it's going to be by bus, the clinic in slough is in Farnham Common, a good way away from the train station, but the busses are quite frequent in that neck of the woods

Many thanks.

Just one more question is the clinic easy to get to by bus or train? do not have a car to get their.

Thanks,

MR79
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dre,

Sorry to ask soo many questions, but which bus goes to the farnham royal clinic from slough bus station?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:59 pm
dre
Forum Regular

I'm really sorry to say i don't know as i went by car, best bet is to possibly contact the bus operator for the slough area they should know

Hi Dre,

Sorry to ask soo many questions, but which bus goes to the farnham royal clinic from slough bus station?