Wikiposts

Medical - Done It - Run Down

Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:18 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical - Done It - Run Down

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
Good to hear that, I am to do medical next month I live in Sheffield, and there is no doc in sheffield, can you advise me which is best doctor arround?
and is there a variation in cost?
Cheers,
Don't use the Doc in newcastle, a massive rip-off
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

rynhelcanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

What was wrong with Newcastle? Also has anyone used Croydon?

Can anyone give the run down on a woman's medical as I wondered what our lovely alternatives is going to be!

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:26 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Don't use the Doc in newcastle, a massive rip-off
Hi, There was nothing wrong with the actual medical, everything went fine and we were seen by a very nice doctor.
The trouble was, we were given a price of £228 (1 adult, 1 child) on the phone but when we came to pay, it was £316.
They said the x-ray was not included in the £228 but it was.
The quote we were given was: adult med £110, child med £60, x-ray for adult £58. = £228. The doc also said the blood tests were extra and not included, another £30
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
The quote we were given was: adult med £110, child med £60, x-ray for adult £58. = £228. The doc also said the blood tests were extra and not included, another £30
The prices are roughly around £140 upwards each for medicals...depends where you go and the waiting list I suppose.