Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

medical done, but i think i did something wrong on forms

medical done, but i think i did something wrong on forms

Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future
Default medical done, but i think i did something wrong on forms

So i had my medical done to send off with my application, but have since realized i told them to send it to mississauga when it should be london.

They did write london mississauga, and not cross out the london bit, but now once again im stressing about it.

I would have thought the medical people would have known or might have thought that would have been odd for me to have written that...i know i will just have to call tomrw, but aahh i wanted to write it on here, hoping that someone else had done the same and all is well.

ah crap, there always seems to be something i find out ive done wrong every night at the moment.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical done, but i think i did something wrong on forms

Hi
Try not to worry about it...if it does turn up in the wrong place...it will be forwarded...just may delay it.
Yes phone tomorrow......and calm down...get a good nights sleep and find out where they sent it tomorrow
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by louiseeg
So i had my medical done to send off with my application, but have since realized i told them to send it to mississauga when it should be london.

They did write london mississauga, and not cross out the london bit, but now once again im stressing about it.

I would have thought the medical people would have known or might have thought that would have been odd for me to have written that...i know i will just have to call tomrw, but aahh i wanted to write it on here, hoping that someone else had done the same and all is well.

ah crap, there always seems to be something i find out ive done wrong every night at the moment.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

thank you, i know im being stupid and putting it up, but just needed to hear it form someone i guess.

There always seems to be something for some reason i feel the need to check at night time and manage to get super stresssed about it. I will be so happy once its all sent off and accepted.

I think i will need a holiday after all this ha ha ha
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Yes...it is some rollercoaster ride without a doubt! Good luck and do some breathing exercises. Things always go wrong for me too....but when they keep happening...I just tell people 'You could not make it up' and as it gets to such ridiculous proportions...I end up laughing about it. Good therapy
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by louiseeg
thank you, i know im being stupid and putting it up, but just needed to hear it form someone i guess.

There always seems to be something for some reason i feel the need to check at night time and manage to get super stresssed about it. I will be so happy once its all sent off and accepted.

I think i will need a holiday after all this ha ha ha