Medical and Diabetes

Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medical and Diabetes

I am a diabetic and control it with daily tablets. I have already spoken to the dr who will be doing my medical and she has seen that its under control and should not cause any medical reason to be refused a visa.

Has anyone known of a person refused a visa because of Diabetes?

Also as I will have to be on medication for life, I am aware in Canada I will have to paid for my medicine. Is there any schemes you can pay into that will cover this and allow you the prescribed drugs at a lower cost?

Is there a set charge for prescriptions in Canada?

We are looking to settle in Ontario - if that makes a difference

Rob

Last edited by London-England-Lads; Aug 24th 2007 at 11:41 am.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:09 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Medical and Diabetes

hi rob

We have a son who is diabetic, at the moment is being controlled by diet.
we spoke with the diabetic guy in kingston who was fantastic, not sure where you are off to but heres the link for canada http://www.diabetes.ca/

They are really good in ontario, where are you heading?
we are on recci in london at the moment

gill
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical and Diabetes

Spousal applicants are excessive demand exempt, don't worry on that count

Originally Posted by London-England-Lads

Has anyone known of a person refused a visa because of Diabetes?