Medical Cover + Medical Records

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:06 pm
kck
Forum Regular

kck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nice
Default Medical Cover + Medical Records

HI Folks,

Have got to be positive, it is going to happen !!! Well I hope it is !
When you " land " in Canada do they ask for you medical history ? If so, will have to go to the Docs. to get it. Have had medical and all is well there.
Also who can recommend a good Health Insurance Co. for the first three months maybe even a year.
We are aged 62 and 65 Any info from all people already in Canada would be a big help.
Thank you.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:30 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Cover + Medical Records

Hi

Originally Posted by kck
HI Folks,

Have got to be positive, it is going to happen !!! Well I hope it is !
When you " land " in Canada do they ask for you medical history ? If so, will have to go to the Docs. to get it. Have had medical and all is well there.
Also who can recommend a good Health Insurance Co. for the first three months maybe even a year.
We are aged 62 and 65 Any info from all people already in Canada would be a big help.
Thank you.
1. No they don't ask for your medical history.
2. Depending on the province you only need medical insurance for 3 months. Check out blue cross, or any travel insurance company.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

The only times I have needed my medical history was at the medical in the UK before we got our visas, and when applying for life insurance here in Canada.

We were insured with 'Manulife' for the first 3 months that we were here.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:30 pm
kck
Forum Regular

kck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nicekck is just really nice

Thank you both for the info.
It ia Ottawa we are heading for.