Medical Call

Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice
Default Medical Call

I was starting to think that something was not going to happen.

Settled in to the full 18 months and beyond mental attitude...

and low and behold....the waters parteth and the sun shoneth and there was light!

You should have seen our youngest's eyes when we told her. He He.

Last edited by SANDRAPAUL; Sep 8th 2005 at 3:03 am.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:18 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical Call

Sent you a PM. You are the last of a bunch of us. I am so pleased for you.
Wait for the medicals your eldest will not like it much!!
Well I did not tell mine about the blood sucking, fondling and peeing they had to take part in, so it came as a surprise, especially for the boy.
My daughter wanted me to go in with her she is 16. Glad I did, as he asked her to take her clothes off except undies, then said you can keep your top on if you want. I watched as she ignored him, and said come on you need to at least take your trousers off. The doctor said yes you'll need to as I need to interfere with you properly!!!!!!!!! :scared: I burst out laughing and said "i am glad I was in here when you said that to her!!!!!!!!!!
My step son said "That man wanted to fondle me???" ( Luckily his dad went in too)
As for me he tested my reflexes, then looked at my feet and said "Uummm nice little toes!!!
With the eldest girl, he was chatting to me about her, and I said " She was worried about the blood test as they cant usually find her veins." He said "Oh she has lovely veins, it was just me I couldnt find the way into them!" and he tried a few attempts but without much luck!.

With my husband he could not find any veins to get blood in his arm, and had to take from back of hand!!
Fun was had by all!!

he said they can take up to 2 weeks to send them off!! More waiting

One thing check all the forms that names are correct etc. They got dates of birth wrong, and our names, daughter was down as a male, and a master!
I had wrong name, and doctor missed a box on one of the forms. Husband noticved, and he just said if you notice me missing any more let me know??
Who was testing who????

Originally Posted by SANDRAPAUL

and low and behold....the waters parteth and the sun shoneth and there was light!

Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

congrats for the medicals

That was funny, medical checks are always that way i heard

regs
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Who was testing who????
Can I skip the medicals and jump to the landing bit?

Cough, Cough, Cough
Old Sep 8th 2005, 3:46 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

Even I had to cough and I am a "lady" I did not get any fondling though! felt cheated.
He checked my eyes ears nose throat and back. Tapped my knees, and complimeted my toes. Felt my tummy and made me cough!!
We had hearing tested with whispering and eyes done on an eye chart.
All arrived with full bladders, and willingly peed in pots! My step son was so proud of his sample as he said he cant pee to order usually!

All rest is straight forward. If you have any med history or operations / spells in hospital in last 5 years, take copy of the discharge letter from hospital with you, or consultants letters. Also latest smear test results for women over 35. This can just save time,. Not all doctors are the same but it saves any embarrassing additonal tests if you can show you have already had things done.

I had a minor spell in hospital 2 years ago, and asked my local doc for copies of letters form consultant explaining what they did, why and the outcome, which saved loads of time in me trying to explain. He ticked all my boxes ,and passed me as an "A"

Can I skip the medicals and jump to the landing bit?

Cough, Cough, Cough
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:38 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Congrats!
Good to see London's moving again, it felt like they've been quiet for a looooong while. I'm at 17 months 2 weeks now - very excited every time I open the mailbox... :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

Another one bites the dust
Hope all goes well for you.