medical

Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

tashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical

i am being sponsored my my common-law partner and i am worried about the medical i has a lot of health problems when i was a child and in my teens i am 21 now and i have my health under control but i was wondering how in depth the medical goes and if there are anythings that could stop me from getting my PR?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical

Originally Posted by tashy
i am being sponsored my my common-law partner and i am worried about the medical i has a lot of health problems when i was a child and in my teens i am 21 now and i have my health under control but i was wondering how in depth the medical goes and if there are anythings that could stop me from getting my PR?
No, you'll be fine! Spousal sponsorship means that you are "excessive demand exempt" so basically you cannot be refused on the basis that you would cost the health service/government too much to treat.

However, if you have some condition or disease that could be seen as a danger to the Canadian public (e.g. contagious, or possible a history of violent mental illness) that's a different matter.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

tashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical

that's great thank you one more thing off my mind lol