Medica requests...hurrah!

Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all
Default Medica requests...hurrah!

I know ECAS is unreliable but still checked it religiously anyway...despaired at showing RBVO since Jan 2011 (applied Sept 2010; FSW1).

Absolutely amazed and delighted today when Medical Requests arrived!

We sold our house and last week moved into a rental house...have only signed for six months so, fingers crossed, we could be in Toronto in 2012.

So, hopefully London VO is up and running again and some more lucky applicants get some good news soon.

Meanwhile, several glasses of a celebratory beverage are in order in our house tonight!
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Re: Medica requests...hurrah!

Great news! Congrats!
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Thanks, I appreciate the good wishes.

We stayed a couple of blocks from Little Italy on our last trip; great area, hope you get there soon.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

My sisters lived in an apartment on the corner of College and Dupont and i loved the area! On of my favorite restaurants is there too - Kalendar

Both my sisters are there now, and my younger sis just did two LMO's back to back, and applied i think in May/June this year for her FSW1, and received her med requests this week.

All the best for the future Deeny.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
My sisters lived in an apartment on the corner of College and Dupont and i loved the area! On of my favorite restaurants is there too - Kalendar

Both my sisters are there now, and my younger sis just did two LMO's back to back, and applied i think in May/June this year for her FSW1, and received her med requests this week.

All the best for the future Deeny.
A family reunion, fab. All the best to you too.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

RKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant futureRKS_in_Calgary has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Deeny
I know ECAS is unreliable but still checked it religiously anyway...despaired at showing RBVO since Jan 2011 (applied Sept 2010; FSW1).

Absolutely amazed and delighted today when Medical Requests arrived!

We sold our house and last week moved into a rental house...have only signed for six months so, fingers crossed, we could be in Toronto in 2012.

So, hopefully London VO is up and running again and some more lucky applicants get some good news soon.

Meanwhile, several glasses of a celebratory beverage are in order in our house tonight!
yeah, great news and hopefully you are on the final stretch now. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! You'll be celebrating it here next year
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh....congrats
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the best wishes folks.