Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

medial will expire in 2 months, pp is not here yet...

Wikiposts

medial will expire in 2 months, pp is not here yet...

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

anxious_glo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medial will expire in 2 months, pp is not here yet...

Hi all, and the experts!

i completed my medicals on 4th of november, 2004 my husband, a month later. i understand my medicals will expire within the next three months. can i expect my pp request before that, or is there a posibility that they may not send the pp request even until the medicals expires, in which case, i will have to do the medicals all over again?
another question i have is that i want to join my cousins who are visiting canada next weekend. will i have a problem in getting a visit visa at this stage? i didnt have a problem the previoustime when i applied, but at that time, i hadnt applied for pr... i also want to meet with an officer in buffalo and inquire whether i can apply for visit visa while pr process in the final stage before giving in my application. i have my unexpired us visa and other documents that will suffice the requirements otherwise. any suggestions?
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medial will expire in 2 months, pp is not here yet...

Its all depands on ur back ground check. If they completes it within next few months say 2--3, they will ask u to go for chest X-ray of all of ur adults applicants for the extension of medical validity for 3 months maximum, other wise there will be full re medical. Regarding ur visit visa, it will not hamper ur immigration visa or viceversa.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

anxious_glo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default andrew and other experts...

Originally posted by anxious_glo
Hi all, and the experts!

i completed my medicals on 4th of november, 2004 my husband, a month later. i understand my medicals will expire within the next three months. can i expect my pp request before that, or is there a posibility that they may not send the pp request even until the medicals expires, in which case, i will have to do the medicals all over again?
another question i have is that i want to join my cousins who are visiting canada next weekend. will i have a problem in getting a visit visa at this stage? i didnt have a problem the previoustime when i applied, but at that time, i hadnt applied for pr... i also want to meet with an officer in buffalo and inquire whether i can apply for visit visa while pr process in the final stage before giving in my application. i have my unexpired us visa and other documents that will suffice the requirements otherwise. any suggestions?
its nine months after my medicals and 6 months after the last document (police certificate) was presented

can it take more than three months for pp request from today?????
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

longwait is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: andrew and other experts...

Originally posted by anxious_glo
its nine months after my medicals and 6 months after the last document (police certificate) was presented

can it take more than three months for pp request from today?????

I'm in the same boat as you;I actually completed my medical exam around the 25th of October 2003 and I had sent all my PCC, and I am still waiting.