Med requests received!

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:38 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Med requests received!

Hi guys!! We just had the best news today, we have our med requests!! We only sent the stuff of to London just over 5 weeks ago, how fast is that?? The only slight concern is that they are asking for a right of PR fee, which we thought was the fee that we had already sent Does this mean that they haven't got our fee at all?? I was under the impression that if the fee hadn't been received they wouldn't have processed the application
Any thoughts? We are going to have a nice glass of vino to celebrate me thinks
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Med requests received!

Originally Posted by Bellanova
Hi guys!! We just had the best news today, we have our med requests!! We only sent the stuff of to London just over 5 weeks ago, how fast is that?? The only slight concern is that they are asking for a right of PR fee, which we thought was the fee that we had already sent Does this mean that they haven't got our fee at all?? I was under the impression that if the fee hadn't been received they wouldn't have processed the application

how much did you send and for how many bodies? and big fat congratulations last lap now
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
how much did you send and for how many bodies? and big fat congratulations last lap now
Thanks, I think we worked it out, it looks like they are requesting our right to PR fee, we only sent our processing fee, we are going to try and call them tomorrow just to make sure, oh I'm sooooooo excited!!, thanks again xxx
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:02 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Bella

think it will be the RPRF that they need to complete the application

Good luck to you guys, chat soon
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

CONGRATS

KAE
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Congraulations Bella, hugs sent to you both
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Congratulations and now a step closer
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:48 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:59 am
Nova Scotia

Thanks guys!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Congratulations - you are nearly there now!!

Michelle
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold

Hi, just noticed your post - I was too excited putting on mine I didn't take time to check. So pleased for you too - where are you hoping to end up and when? Just curious - we've hoping to move to Halifax later this year.
Congratulations!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:01 am
Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by Merry
Hi, just noticed your post - I was too excited putting on mine I didn't take time to check. So pleased for you too - where are you hoping to end up and when? Just curious - we've hoping to move to Halifax later this year.
Congratulations!
Hi there Merry, we are already here in NS we live in Pictou and we have been here since October last year on a TWP, we can't wait to get this all wrapped up then we can really begin to settle properly, good luck with your's too have you heard back about your PR yet?