med requests!!!!!!

Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of
Smile med requests!!!!!!

hi there every1, we r new to this forum, but not new to the immigration process....we have an AOR of dec 04, and today received our med requests!!!!YESSSS!!!!!! we did e-mail the CIC on sunday just to try and find out what was happening and got a reply telling us our med requests had been posted on JULY 27th!!. any1 got any idea what sort of timescale we will be running to as regards finally getting all the "i"'s dotted and the "t"'s crossed and finally getting over there? i was thinking maybe November....?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:22 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice
Default Re: med requests!!!!!!

Hello Dignans

Firstly...... welcome to the forum.

Secondly...... congrats on your meds.

Approx times (from looking at people on this forum) seem to be:
Meds taken date to PPR = 4 weeks
PPR to visa in hand = 2 weeks if you drop off and pick up in person / 4 weeks if you send by post

Then it will obviously depend on what you need to do before you go, i.e sell the house, arrange shipping etc.

Where you headed?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice

We are December 04 AOR and we had our med request on 16th June, took our meds on 25th and had our passport requests on 18th July. We're also hoping to be over by Christmas, early December time with a bit of luck.

Just sorting out the house to get it on the market, hopefully we'll get the estate agents round next week to found out how much it's worth!

Good luck with the medicals anyway.

Zoe M. x
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: med requests!!!!!!

thanks for the replies....i meant to say, we are heading to Nova Scotia...
either Fall River or maybe up north near Oxford or Pugwash...
we went over a a while ago on a recky so if any1 wants any info on NS then just ask... oh, we don't have a house to sell, we are renting, and we have had a quote from anglo pacific for £2800 for shipping. think we should give them a wee phone again just to get an updated quote tho

mike, jools, noah and abbey

Last edited by thedignans; Aug 1st 2007 at 8:46 am.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:47 am
Since 010205

l i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nicel i s a is just really nice

Snap See you there! We spent 3 weeks in and around Halifax back in June. We've had an offer accepted on a house in Fall River - just need to sell ours now.

Lisa, Anthony & Lucas
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: med requests!!!!!!

where about in Fall River?
we were looking in fall river village and scharzwald..
do u have any family?
we have Noah(3) and Abbey(11 weeks!)
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:17 am
Since 010205

Hi I've PMd U.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:49 am
Wild at heart

jenna is an unknown quantity at this point

We sent our passports about two weeks ago now. We don't plan to move until march next year. However we are currently de-cluttering and fixing up in order to put house up for sale, hopefully it will sell quick, we are hoping to rent in between now and March.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:57 am
Just Joined

miti is an unknown quantity at this point

hello please can u give me the format of the email u sent to cic because even i wanna contact them regarding the file cheers
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:05 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thedignans
hi there every1, we r new to this forum, but not new to the immigration process....we have an AOR of dec 04, and today received our med requests!!!!YESSSS!!!!!! we did e-mail the CIC on sunday just to try and find out what was happening and got a reply telling us our med requests had been posted on JULY 27th!!. any1 got any idea what sort of timescale we will be running to as regards finally getting all the "i"'s dotted and the "t"'s crossed and finally getting over there? i was thinking maybe November....?
Hi There

Congratulations on your med request and welcome to the forum, do you have a job lined up or are you just going to see what happens when you get there?

Kind Regards and and congrats again

Danny
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

chits is a jewel in the roughchits is a jewel in the roughchits is a jewel in the roughchits is a jewel in the rough

hello guys,
we submitted our WP application on july 19th and we got our medical requests by july 28th.Is it very fast or is it normal.Also,after the medicals,how much time does it take to get the WP finally?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:01 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey fellow Glaswegians, welcome to the BE forum

Where are you in Glasgow !!!

Theres a few of us on this forum, some already in Canada like me and some waiting and waiting and waiting !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting you medical requests

Wont be long now so keep us all posted

Eddie
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Welcome indeed and congratulations on getting the meds.

We had our meds on 12th July and hope to hear in the next week or so, Judging by the timescales of some other applicants, 3-6 weeks seems to be the going rate for getting PPRs.

Good Luck,

Simon & Laura